HF Official Devils '17-18 Ticket/All Things Pru Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Another joke of a resale. This needs to be corrected. These brokers are pricing out true fans, what a joke

The brokers?

Dont blame the brokers, it's the Devils.

My prediction is somebody is going to lob a class action law-suit on this under the grounds of deceptive business practices. I'm not a lawyer and havent even played one on TV, but this con-job the Devils are running is deceptive as hell.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Frankly I think the high prices are great. If you're a STH who complains when you take a loss on midweek games during the season, you should be selling this game. Though typically these folks want to have their cake and eat it too, so they go to all of the hot ticket games where the:eyeroll:y could actually make money and try to sell all of the lesser games no one else wants to go to either
Yup, I paid $48 per game for the first round, my seats are going for $250 right now so I am feeling good haha. Cannot wait to go tonight!

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Devils are doing a viewing party in the arena for game 5 but of course it just had to be in the 3pm slot. The Red Bulls play at home at 3:30pm. So damn annoying. Might wait and see what happens tonight first but damn it would have been perfect if one of these games was at 7pm.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Seems legit :sarcasm:

Fake_Inventory_Game_6.jpg

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
How do we explain how they move all these tickets from now until the start of the game? That's a **** ton

This is for Game 6. But all the unsold tickets is not the main thing I posted that for. Only partially.

It's how there's just massive numbers of "Verified Resale Tickets" for sale, which are obviously not really resale tickets.

The Devils are running their playoff sales like a Sopranos style mafia street hustle.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Unless you have financial troubles you shouldn't be selling any playoff games if you're a season ticket holder.... But if you're having financial troubles you shouldn't be a Devils season ticket holder to begin with lol

I am going but seeing those prices for a round 1 non elimination game is tempting. Basically I could pay off almost 1/5 of a season ticket by selling my ticket for round 1 game 4.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
This is for Game 6. But all the unsold tickets is not the main thing I posted that for. Only partially.

It's how there's just massive numbers of "Verified Resale Tickets" for sale, which are obviously not really resale tickets.

The Devils are running their playoff sales like a Sopranos style mafia street hustle.

Ah definitely, didn't realize it was game 6. They are definitely holding out to see if we can win the next two lol

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I am going but seeing those prices for a round 1 non elimination game is tempting. Basically I could pay off almost 1/5 of a season ticket by selling my ticket for round 1 game 4.

I hear ya on that but I enjoy the playoff games too much..... Plus we could all be dead if it takes another 6 years to make it again lol

DEVILS130

Aug 14, 2008
PA
Wtf...anyone else get an email from the Lightning about round 2 playoff tickets? Idk if this is a lame troll attempt or because I accidentally viewed a TB home game on stubhub (also kinda creepy if this is the case)

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Wtf...anyone else get an email from the Lightning about round 2 playoff tickets? Idk if this is a lame troll attempt or because I accidentally viewed a TB home game on stubhub (also kinda creepy if this is the case)

Buy and then resell at higher costs, profit. Boston or TML fans will invade in droves.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I was just charged today for the 2 games, I really like them charging us after the fact, hope they keep using this benefit for years to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad