HF-NYR Fantasy Keeper League - NOW RECRUITING AGENTS AND WAITING LIST!

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Would have loved to do this, but will be too busy with wedding prep and actual wedding in the next few weeks to put effort in. Have fun!

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I feel like goalies saves are a little overpowered. If a goalie has a game where they give up 4 goals on 20 shots and lose, they'll still be a 0 for the game. If they give up 4 goals on 30 shots and lose, they'll get as many points as a forward who had an assist.

Basically, it's better to get peppered with shots than to actually be a good goalie. A goal against only takes away as much as 4 saves.

I'm fine with changing this if people want, there's no rush for this one though since it doesn't really affect which goalie you draft.

Did we set a day for the draft to,start?

Bear with me for a bit more, we should be able to start shortly.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Is there anymore spots available?

Nope, we are taking waiting list spots and right now the waiting list is about 4 deep.

A message to everyone though, anyone that is on the waiting list that is willing to be a player agent this offseason will jump up to the top of the waiting list and either get a current team or the first choice of teams next offseason when we expand.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Nope, we are taking waiting list spots and right now the waiting list is about 4 deep.

A message to everyone though, anyone that is on the waiting list that is willing to be a player agent this offseason will jump up to the top of the waiting list and either get a current team or the first choice of teams next offseason when we expand.

Can I be added to the wait list?

and

What does being a player agent entail?

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Can I be added to the wait list? Yes

and

What does being a player agent entail?Basically, after we do all of our drafts we are going to be doing a period of free agency. The player agent basically represents the players and negotiates in their behalf with the owners to get them signed.

Answers in bold above.

Fugazy

Brick by Brick
Jun 1, 2014
New York
Reminder: When filling out your drafted players in the Roster Thread, please use the Cap Hit number on CapFriendly, not the yearly NHL salary.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Reminder: When filling out your drafted players in the Roster Thread, please use the Cap Hit number on CapFriendly, not the yearly NHL salary.

Thanks for all your help CR!

As an aside, I am shopping the pick we are on now (13th) for a bit to see if I get any offers that entice me.

If not I will make my selection shortly.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Trade to announce:

Lightning send #37 and #109 to the Sens for #48, #97, and #313.

Sens, please confirm per RKY.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad