HF new top 50 prospects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
DeathFromAbove said:
They are working on the write-up for each entry as we speak (or, in this case, type).

Can you tell me how many of Eric Fehr, Steve Eminger, Alexander Semin, Shaone Morrisonn, Jared Aulin, Jakub Klepis, Thomas Fleischmann and Brooks Laich are on the list?

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
At least Semin and maybe Fehr...Eminger and Morrisonn might just sneak into the later parts...so at least two, maybe four.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Captain Conservative said:
Can you tell me how many of Eric Fehr, Steve Eminger, Alexander Semin, Shaone Morrisonn, Jared Aulin, Jakub Klepis, Thomas Fleischmann and Brooks Laich are on the list?
Klepis, Laich and Aulin? :lol

Top 250 prospect list?

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
DoobieDoobieDo said:
At least Semin and maybe Fehr...Eminger and Morrisonn might just sneak into the later parts...so at least two, maybe four.

Aulin was on last year's list...

Wasn't Morrisonn?

Newfie Bruin

Apr 30, 2003
NL
Visit site
Toivonen better be ahead of Stuart this time. Toivonen is easily first on the bruin prospect list with Stuart not far behind though. Toivonen around 20 and Stuart between (25-35)

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
DeathFromAbove said:
Some

You'll have to wait for the list to come out for more exact information. ;)

:P I'm looking forward to the list in a big way. With the quality of the team rankings this time around, I have high expectations for the prospect rankings. Y'all better include Fehr and Eminger though, or there will be hell to pay!

CH Wizard

I can't wait to see the new list.Some prospects will go down on the list this time.OUF ! Jessiman willl drop alot IMO !

leafaholix*

Looking forward to seeing Koltsov, Kesler, Auld, Schneider, and Skinner in the top 20.

;)

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Leafaholix said:
Looking forward to seeing Koltsov, Kesler, Auld, Schneider, and Skinner in the top 20.

;)
Fedorov is at least #8 based on potential, and eating habits.

Kardi

Jul 28, 2004
Interwebs
thegreatone said:
I can't wait to see the new list.Some prospects will go down on the list this time.OUF ! Jessiman willl drop alot IMO !
i don't think jessiman is even on the list for top 50 prospects in the first place

TML

Dec 13, 2003
Hamilton
Hopefully... Steen and Colaiacovo are both top 25 this time around. I could see Steen in the top 20, his game has risen to a new level.

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
TML said:
Hopefully... Steen and Colaiacovo are both top 25 this time around. I could see Steen in the top 20, his game has risen to a new level.
I could easily see both of them out of the top 30

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
^ Agreed...

O'Sullivan should be higher, Harding should be on it too with Koivu maybe falling...And maybe, maybe outside chance of Voloshenko, Thelen, and/or Burns...

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
MrMastodonFarm said:
I could easily see both of them out of the top 30
How do you figure? They havn't done anything which would lead me to believe they should be droped in the rankings. I think Steen has been improving and i would see him around the same spot as last year,or a little higher and Colaicovo around the same as where he was last year. I wasn't aware of Alexander Steen struggling last year so I don't know why he would be falling. Everywhere I've read, I been hearing that he has been improving.

leafaholix*

DoobieDoobieDo said:
^ Agreed...

O'Sullivan should be higher, Harding should be on it too with Koivu maybe falling...And maybe, maybe outside chance of Voloshenko, Thelen, and/or Burns...
lol, Voloshenko?

:lol

I'd expect O'Sullivan to be in there around 20, followed by maybe Burns and/or Koivu between 25 and 40. I don't think Harding stands a chance and not too sure about Thelen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad