HF Hockey Opening Week NEW League 20GMs ONLY(PS3)

romaldinho88

Feb 2, 2011
Hey im looking for 15 to 16 really active users to join our new league, all our rules and guidelines are in the forum.Browse it and see if your interested.

We have 4(maybe 5) original members that help me run the league and the forum and im very greaful for their help
I need 15-16 guys before i get the league started and up and running,so as you can see in the forum on the team list their is 26 open team spots

Rules include
1. Max 3 CPU trades per year and any trade involving Franchise players will be strictly judged.
2. 20Gms only to make sure the league runs smoothly and very active which is the reason for 10 CPU teams to ensure this as 30 user leagues tend to be very inactive due to hassle in tracking down guys to play games
3. Anything else you can read on the site BELOW

http://z13.invisionfree.com/HFWOK/index.php?act=idx

*after reading Please Post what team you would like to be here and Sign up to the Forum
Canucks,Bruins,Penguins,Toronto is taken for the guys helping out

once i get 16GMs and do the draw the league will start, i will post the results here and on the forum
thanks for reading and look forward to your responses :)

name of the league is HFOWK1

*this is 2 week per sim league,advancing twice per week,its fast paced so active Gms is a must
Also Teams available down below

Last edited:

bigbadbruins1

Dec 12, 2008
Hey im looking for 15 to 16 really active users to join our new league, all our rules and guidelines are in the forum.Browse it and see if your interested.

We have 4(maybe 5) original members that help me run the league and the forum and i have let them chose their teams in gratitude for helping out.

I need 15-16 guy before i get the league started and up and running,so as you can see in the forum on the team list their is 26 open team spots, in order to be fair please tell me your preferred teams 1 to 5 and i fairly draw out the teams to each new user.

Rules include
1. Minimum 3 CPU trades per year and any trade involving Franchise players will be strictly judged.
2. 20Gms only to make sure the league runs smoothly and very active which is the reason for 10 CPU teams to ensure this as 30 user leagues tend to be very inactive due to hassle in tracking down guys to play games
3. Anything else you can read on the site BELOW

http://z13.invisionfree.com/HFWOK/index.php?act=idx

*after reading Please PM me or Post your 5 preferred teams in order of 1 to 5 as i feel its fairest way of deciding...
Canucks,Bruins,Penguins,Toronto is taken for the guys helping out

once i get 16GMs and do the draw the league will start, i will post the results here and on the forum
thanks for reading and look forward to your responses :)

name of the league is HFOWK1

*this is 2 week per sim league,advancing twice per week,its fast paced so active Gms is a must

isn't it Max 3 CPU trades per?

romaldinho88

Feb 2, 2011
Eastern Conference

New York Rangers-
Ottawa Senators-
New Jersey Devils-
Buffalo Sabres-
Winnipeg Jets-
Montreal Canadiens-
New York Islanders-
Florida Panthers-