Prospect Info: HF Habs Top 30 Prospects

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I'm definitely excited for him, but great wingers are quite common. Look at our pro roster:

Pacioretty
Galchenyuk
Gallagher
Drouin
Lehkonen
Hudon
Byron
Carr

We're loaded at wing, and it's not helping us much.

None of those are great wingers this season though. AG and Drouin definitely has the potential. Patch not sure he's there anymore. Maybe but not sure. I'm sure Patch will eventually plays better but i'm not sure he's a 30-60 player anymore unless he plays with a very skilled center.

I would not call a 20-25 goals and 45-50 players a great player personally. If Scherbak can be that 30-60 player like Patch used to be then he'll help. It's unlikely though.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Our prospect pool is very...not bad. None of these names are really exciting but there's depth. I think Poehling and Juulsen are NHLers but depth ones, Lindgren probably. Evans is promising. McCarron, Ikonen, and Scherbak are trending toward busts although Scherbak is starting to turn the corner.

It takes a very good GM to transform depth into an elite talent though. It's possible. I mean Dallas did not give much for Seguin. It's hard though.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I think Scherbak's game projects better at the pro level than Galch's does. He's still not a legit game breaker imo but you'd have a hard time convincing me that he wouldn't make this team better if he can play to his potential.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
It takes a very good GM to transform depth into an elite talent though. It's possible. I mean Dallas did not give much for Seguin. It's hard though.

You need to take advantage of Neanderthal idiots like Neely/Chiarelli/Julien

Those idiots are currently GMing and Coaching the Montreal Canadiens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad