Fantasy Sports: HF Flyers Yahoo Keeper league. Season 2

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
so I am thinking of changing from hybrid keeper/dynasty, to full dynasty. Meaning you carry your full roster over to next season.

We can still hold a draft for entry draft players, but it would only be 5 rounds, and offline.

Something to consider this year.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Well, I think we can say that was a fairly accurate statement.

So sad. I rarely leave a sporting event early but I bounced at halftime and I regret staying that long. If they win another game I'll be shocked. My biggest disappointment is that there are three more home games left so I have to haul ass up to New Brunswick three more times to watch this garbage!

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
I'm looking to deal Getzlaf for a winger or goalie if anyone is interested. I inherited a team with nothing but Center depth.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I'm not part of this league but was looking for a little advice. I missed my draft for the league in in and was auto drafted;
Backstrom
Stamkos
Duclair
Ladd
Perry
Palmeri (dropped for Nylander)
Letang
Maatta(dropped for Provorov)
Carlson
Dumba
Drouin
ROR
Little
Rask
Greiss (dropped for Mike Smith and then dropped for Schwartz to put on IR)
Neuvirth

Konecny and Coots are available, as is Mike Smith still, but I'm out of roster moves for this week. Monday I plan on grabbing Mike Smith to have a third goalie(second starter), but what would you do in my place?

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
I'm not part of this league but was looking for a little advice. I missed my draft for the league in in and was auto drafted;
Backstrom
Stamkos
Duclair
Ladd
Perry
Palmeri (dropped for Nylander)
Letang
Maatta(dropped for Provorov)
Carlson
Dumba
Drouin
ROR
Little
Rask
Greiss (dropped for Mike Smith and then dropped for Schwartz to put on IR)
Neuvirth

Konecny and Coots are available, as is Mike Smith still, but I'm out of roster moves for this week. Monday I plan on grabbing Mike Smith to have a third goalie(second starter), but what would you do in my place?

I'd probably drop Duclair for Konecny.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I'm a big fan of dual/triple position players. I love the option of sliding someone around to fill positions that have off days. With that in min, would you still do that?

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
New Brunswick, Canada
Well done everyone. Seemed like a fairly active league compared to last season.

Congrats to Rasky Bryzness for taking the Championship! :)
Orange Crush came in second, followed by StoneHands.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Ok gang, keeper deadline has been set and the draft is Sunday October 1st, 9:30 pm. Let me know if you have any questions.

I'm Orange Crush in the league.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Any spots open up

I think everyone was set to auto-register so it seems full at the moment. I can send out a message to make sure everyone is in. If there are spots, I'll let you and bobbyboucher24 know first.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad