HF "Current" p4p #2

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
Not sure I see the reason why that's important. Is Bisping above McGregor because he's defended a belt?

I'm not able to understand how guy with 3 losses can be that high, if there is undefeated champion with 5 title defenses on the list. McGregor will probably lost his belt inside year. He won't come back as a same fighter after he got smashed by Mayweather. Mayweather give him brain damage, he should rest after that, but what he did? He continued to strain his brains with two weeks partying session at Ibiza. It wasn't good idea, as you can see from his body.

But everyone has their own options. I just don't see how people are ready to put him ahead of Cormier, JJ, etc.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I'm not able to understand how guy with 3 losses can be that high, if there is undefeated champion with 5 title defenses on the list. McGregor will probably lost his belt inside year. He won't come back as a same fighter after he got smashed by Mayweather. Mayweather give him brain damage, he should rest after that, but what he did? He continued to strain his brains with two weeks partying session at Ibiza. It wasn't good idea, as you can see from his body.

But everyone has their own options. I just don't see how people are ready to put him ahead of Cormier, JJ, etc.

HAHAHAHA!!! :laugh:

Really? You thought that was a good performance and look for Mayweather? Seriously? He fought a guy with zero boxing experience and looked marginal at best. McGregor didn't have any issue taking his punches. He simply gassed out and couldn't even stand anymore. It was literally the easiest money McGregor ever made and he took virtually no damage. I was critical of Floyd earlier for not at least fighting a real boxer, but it made complete sense after that fight. If he had, he'd have lost badly because he looked terrible.

And more importantly, a boxing match has zero to do with MMA pound for pound rankings. Whether you hate the guy or not, he's still one of the best fighters the UFC has. You need to let your bias go and accept it.

As for DC, I'm a huge fan of his, but the losses to Jones hurt him on this poll, even if the last was ruled a no contest. And Jones doesn't belong on the poll because he got caught cheating twice now.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
HAHAHAHA!!! :laugh:

Really? You thought that was a good performance and look for Mayweather? Seriously? He fought a guy with zero boxing experience and looked marginal at best. McGregor didn't have any issue taking his punches. He simply gassed out and couldn't even stand anymore. It was literally the easiest money McGregor ever made and he took virtually no damage. I was critical of Floyd earlier for not at least fighting a real boxer, but it made complete sense after that fight. If he had, he'd have lost badly because he looked terrible.

And more importantly, a boxing match has zero to do with MMA pound for pound rankings. Whether you hate the guy or not, he's still one of the best fighters the UFC has. You need to let your bias go and accept it.

As for DC, I'm a huge fan of his, but the losses to Jones hurt him on this poll, even if the last was ruled a no contest. And Jones doesn't belong on the poll because he got caught cheating twice now.

Yes that was solid performance by Mayweather. 40 years old guy, comes out of his retirement, no sparring for month and totally dominates his opponent who has done everything for this fight. Notorious ruined his mouth half year about the match and got totally smashed. He didn't gas out. Mayweather made him gas out and let's be real here McGregor had much issues taking his punches. If referee would let the fight continue any longer, they would need stretcher in the ring. He took serious damage in that fight and i'm not sure does he comeback as a same fighter.

I don't agree with you. He should prove himself against Ferguson who has bigger reach. After he defends his title and beats guys his size, he could join to the conversation.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Yes that was solid performance by Mayweather. 40 years old guy, comes out of his retirement, no sparring for month and totally dominates his opponent who has done everything for this fight. Notorious ruined his mouth half year about the match and got totally smashed. He didn't gas out. Mayweather made him gas out and let's be real here McGregor had much issues taking his punches. If referee would let the fight continue any longer, they would need stretcher in the ring. He took serious damage in that fight and i'm not sure does he comeback as a same fighter.

I don't agree with you. He should prove himself against Ferguson who has bigger reach. After he defends his title and beats guys his size, he could join to the conversation.

If you have to qualify it with positioning statements like he's 40, or came out of retirement, that means it was a ****** performance and you're trying to convince yourself otherwise. :laugh:

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
If you have to qualify it with positioning statements like he's 40, or came out of retirement, that means it was a ****** performance and you're trying to convince yourself otherwise. :laugh:

Conor got humiliated and referee saved his ass from hospital. But we can call it ******** performance if it makes you sleep better

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Conor got humiliated and referee saved his ass from hospital. But we can call it ******** performance if it makes you sleep better

:laugh:

Seriously, are you related to Floyd?? You have to be with how pathetic your defense of him is.

And again, boxing does not figure into the P4P rankings of MMA fighters.

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
And beat Diaz, and then Alvarez. Point is, he's a legit #2 pick, never said he was the clear pick. It's not like there's a prime Silva or Jones not get busted twice to pick.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto

Seriously, are you related to Floyd?? You have to be with how pathetic your defense of him is.

One might ask if Floyd slept with your significant other the way you rag on him.

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
Went with Stipe with the way he's been running through his opponents lately. Cormier and Garbrandt are up there too.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
And beat Diaz, and then Alvarez. Point is, he's a legit #2 pick, never said he was the clear pick. It's not like there's a prime Silva or Jones not get busted twice to pick.

In my opinion DC and Joanna are clearly ahead of him. DC beats bigger people than him and never lost to anyone without steroids. Conor only does well against shorter guys, we know what happened when he fought Diaz, guy his size. Ferguson will smash him soon as they met in octagon.

If he proves himself against guy his size, he goes up in my list.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016

Pathetic? I just give credit where credit is due. 50-0 against best competetion could make you some fans, this ain't rocket science. You always bark his defensive style, let me tell you something son. Prime Floyd would knock Canelo and GGG out.

No it doesn't but he still has those 3 losses in MMA .

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Pathetic? I just give credit where credit is due. 50-0 against best competetion could make you some fans, this ain't rocket science. You always bark his defensive style, let me tell you something son. Prime Floyd would knock Canelo and GGG out.

No it doesn't but he still has those 3 losses in MMA .

So don't vote for him. But you can't be surprised when other people do, because he's won huge fights in spectacular fashion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->