HF Boards is now on Twitter

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Unrelated, look carefully at the kerning between the "H" and "F", then between the "F" and the "B" (or between any of the letters in "BOARDS"). One's wider.

CuriousGeorge

Jun 8, 2007
Trust me; I didn't miss your point.
Yes, you did. I asked, "Is HFBoards not one word?" implying that should there be no space. Then you completely sidetracked and starting talking about the meaning of HFBoards. When I reassured to you by saying "What? The logo has no space between HF and Boards. Neither does the main header of the website.", you went on to say "Read my comment slower. "HFBoards" IS NOT A WORD." You were talking about whether it is a word or not, while I was focusing on if there should be a space or not.

Yes, you missed the point... by a big margin.

A4T1L6

Feb 10, 2015
Is HFBoards not one word?

It's not even a word.

What? The logo has no space between HF and Boards. Neither does the main header of the website.

Read my comment slower. "HFBoards" IS NOT A WORD.

Read it twice, if you have to.

Unrelated, look carefully at the kerning between the "H" and "F", then between the "F" and the "B" (or between any of the letters in "BOARDS"). One's wider.

You missed my point not once but twice. I am not arguing whether it is a word or not. I am talking about the spacing between HF and Boards and the inconsistent use of it.

Trust me; I didn't miss your point.

Yes, you did. I asked, "Is HFBoards not one word?" implying that should there be no space. Then you completely sidetracked and starting talking about the meaning of HFBoards. When I reassured to you by saying "What? The logo has no space between HF and Boards. Neither does the main header of the website.", you went on to say "Read my comment slower. "HFBoards" IS NOT A WORD." You were talking about whether it is a word or not, while I was focusing on if there should be a space or not.

Yes, you missed the point... by a big margin.

Nope. Didn't miss your point, and am done responding to your nonsense.

If you are not going to explain why the OP has a space between HF and Boards, while the header of the website does not, I am going to assume you do not know. If you do not know, it would be better to stop right here.

This is the quality banter I signed up to see

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I submit the proposition that the HFtwitter post random posts from the trade section at least once a day.
Ryder, Halak and a Second...

I should have looked at the post before mine.

I'm not sure anything could come close to topping that or Raptor Jesus.

The Noot

scaldin ur d00dz
Apr 12, 2012
Zurich
Ryder, Halak and a Second...

I should have looked at the post before mine.

I'm not sure anything could come close to topping that or Raptor Jesus.
The out house thread was solid as well and we don't know Tavares' ethnicity to this day.

Reactions: Alicat

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
hqdefault.jpg
twitter?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad