HF Boards EHM Superstar

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
I don't see my stats. :-( Adam Papousek.

Hodor Hodor is beast.

And it looks that I'm bust, lol. :laugh:

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
I don't see my stats. :-( Adam Papousek.

Hodor Hodor is beast.

And it looks that I'm bust, lol. :laugh:

lol I don't think your a bust, and ahh i forgot to actually take a screen shot of your stats. you did really well. Some players will just have a longer road to the NHL, but it'll be interesting to see if your guy makes the NHL or goes over to KHL and has a beast career over there.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
Looks like it's gunna take my guy a season before he lights up the league like in the ohl :D

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I feel like it's gonna be hard for me to make an impact at center with Giroux/Patrick/Couturier XD I hope at least one of the 4 (includes me) get traded soon.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
I feel like it's gonna be hard for me to make an impact at center with Giroux/Patrick/Couturier XD I hope at least one of the 4 (includes me) get traded soon.

Yeah perhaps. It is also like 2020 in game, so who knows what may have happened to the team's depth chart.

Not Jared Cowen

Oct 1, 2004
Centres can always be moved to wing and we're 4 years on from present. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Pretty disappointing rookie year for Gill. Surely that 4.2% shooting percentage can only improve though.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Centres can always be moved to wing and we're 4 years on from present. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Pretty disappointing rookie year for Gill. Surely that 4.2% shooting percentage can only improve though.

I think when I redo this again, I have a better formula to make our players better. For mediocre stats I will randomize from 10-13, for excellent I'll random from 15-20.

Also For PA I randomized everyone from -7 to -10. Maybe I'll do -8 to -10 next time or just randomize a PA from 150-190.

Reactions: Darkauron

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
Geez, my Simulated hockey career looking a lot like my real life hockey career (unlikely)

-Part of WJC Canada team that didn't medal (1pt in 6gms)
-45pts in 62 games in the OHL

Carolina will rue the day they drafted Nathan Short in the 1st round.

Reactions: francis246

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Maybe at the end of year 5 we get a ratings update?

Jack O'Neill appears to have regressed in his sophomore year in the NCAA. Not the greatest news for the potential power forward, but it does generally take longer for power forwards to find their stride. Looks like O'Neill was just the extra forward for the US at the WJC.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Maybe at the end of year 5 we get a ratings update?

Jack O'Neill appears to have regressed in his sophomore year in the NCAA. Not the greatest news for the potential power forward, but it does generally take longer for power forwards to find their stride. Looks like O'Neill was just the extra forward for the US at the WJC.

St. Cloud had a developmental year, but yes I will post ratings update at end of this season

Reactions: AdamParrot

rmartin65

Apr 7, 2011
I am a bit surprised Nagy hasn't played for Hungary yet. There cant be better Hungarians, right?

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Season 5 Player Profiles:

Next restart I'm def gonna make our players a tad bit better so we all stick in the NHL. Most of our guys are pretty good though, I expect us to all get into the NHL at some point and stick especially since the minimum is -7 PA. But Next round I really want us to be actual superstars. So maybe the minimum I'll make is -8 or -9. or 165-170PA as the minimum and 190 as the maximum.

Season update coming soon, you guys will get two updates today! So two seasons.
Adam_Papousek.png

Attila_Nagy.png

Brycen_Taylor.png

Daniel_Boltsfan.png

Daniel_Stankovic.png

Ethan_Crab.png

Hodor_Hodor.png

Jack_O_Neill.png

Mathieu_De_Roussy.png

Mathieu_Parent.png

Mike_Gill.png

Nathan_Short.png

Nick_Tarek.png

Nuka_Seyde.png

Oleg_Santos.png

Scott_Escobar.png

Tyler_Wilson.png

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Update 6: Year of Development
A lot of superstars are starting to come into form. However this is a year of development for a lot of our guys at the same time. I expect next season to be our best one yet. Lets take a look at our year.

Player News:
*On July 26th, 2021 - The St. Louis Blues traded the rights to Nick Tarek to the Vegas Golden Knights for Timo Meier and rights to Keith Feser.
*On September 7th, 2021 - Nathan Short signed a 3 year deal worth $2,775,000 by the Carolina Hurricanes.
*On September 26th, 2021 - Mike Gill was sent back to Flint in the OHL by the Ottawa Senators.

2022 World Junior Championship:
The World Junior Championship is a great opportunity for young players to showcase their skills. The following superstars were invited to the World Junior Championships;

Nick Tarek - USA
Daniel Boltsfan - USA
Mike Gill - USA
Adam Papousek - Czech Republic
Nathan Short - Canada
Oleg Santos - Russia

Player Stats:
World_Junior_Championships.png

World Junior Results:

United States - Gold
Russia - Silver
Canada - Bronze

2022 Olympics:
Some of our superstars had the unique opportunity to represent their country at the 2022 Olympics.

Mathieu De Roussy - France
Daniel Stankovic - Slovakia
Brycen Taylor - Switzerland

Player Stats:
Olympic_Stats.png

Olympics Results:

United States - Gold
Canada - Silver
Sweden - Bronze

Superstars Regular Season Stats:
Regular_Season_Stats.png

Superstars Playoff Stats:

Playoff_Stats.png

Daniel Boltsfan Memorial Cup Stats
Daniel_Boltsfan_Mem_Cup_Stats.png

Daniel Boltsfan and the Saginaw Spirit won the OHL Finals and lost in the Memorial Cup Finals.
The Edmonton Oilers beat the Buffalo Sabres in the NHL Finals
Brycen Taylor and the Michigan Wolverines lost to Minnesota in the Big 10 Championship
Mathieu Parent and Hartford lost to Chicago in the AHL finals
Oleg Santos and Traktor lost in the finals to Lokomotiv

Player Notes & Awards:

*Heads up, if you get no news you may have came third in voting or even second but it's time consuming to write that all out! But if you really want to know lmk and I can include it in news.

Daniel Boltsfan:
- On June 9th, 2022 he signed a 3 year deal worth $2,775,000 with the Florida Panthers

Ethan Crab:
- No News

Mathieu De Roussy
- 2021/22 Calder Memorial Trophy Third Place in Voting

Scott Escobar
- On May 8th, 2022 he signed a 3 year deal worth $2,755,000 with the Toronto Maple Leafs
-Named to the 2021/22 CHL Second All-Star Team

Mike Gill
-No News

Hodor Hodor
-No News

Attila Nagy
-No News

Jack O'Neill
-Third Place in 2021/22 Hobey Baker voting
- On May 12th, 2022 - he signed a 3-year deal worth $2,750,000 with the Chicago Blackhawks

Adam Papousek
- On June 19th, 2022 - signed a 3 year deal worth $2,755,000 with the Vegas Golden Knights

Mathieu Parent
- No News

Oleg Santos
-No News

Nuka Seyde
-No News

Nathan Short
- 2021/22 Dan Snyder Memorial Trophy winner (Noteworth Humanitarian contribution to the sport)
- Named to the 2021/22 CHL 1st All-Star Team

Daniel Stankovic
-No News

Nick Tarek
- 2021/22 NCAA Hobey Baker Winner

Brycen Taylor
- On May 8th, 2022 - Signed to a 3-year deal worth $2,775,000 with the San Jose Sharks

Tyler Wilson
- No News

Reactions: Treb and Darkauron

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
Woo I am so happy to get the Hobey baker award! But sucks that I was traded to Las Vegas..Oh well probably a better opportunity to play there I guess.

Mathieu

Aug 28, 2010
I had not been on HF for a while so I was a few updates late. I must say this was an emotional roller coaster :laugh:

First of all, the pleasant surprise of going 4th overall to the New York Rangers. I sure could have landed in a worst spot !! I'm not a fan of shopping in general but my future wife ( now that I'm an NHL player I assume the girls will be all over me ) will love it.

Then I saw that I racked pretty much all the possible awards in the Q :

Mathieu Parent
- Named to 2019/20 QMJHL 1st All-Star Team

-2019/20 Jean Beliveau Trophy (Scoring Leader)
-2019/20 QMJHL Best Defensive Forward Award
-2019/20 QMJHL Best Forward Award
-2019/20 QMJHL Offensive Player of the Year
-2019/20 QMJHL Frank J. Selke Trophy (Best Sportsmanship)
-2019/20 QMJHL Michel Briere Trophy (Most valuable to team)
-2019/20 QMJHL MVP

Great news :thumbu:

I was expecting big things for my first NHL season, but EHM had other plan for me :

*On February 3rd, 2021 - Mathieu Parent suffered a partially torn ACL (2nd in his career), that sidelined him for 3 months. It ended his first NHL season early.

Ouch, though break !! On the plus side, I still had 23 points in 50 games.. Not too bad for a rookie. Nothing compared to Hodor Hodor though, I must admit this fellow Canadian kid is a beast !!

Anyway, it looks like I had not fully recovered for my 2nd season, only 19 points in 79. I was even sent down for the AHL playoffs eh :help:

Hopefully I can have a great 3rd season !!

Thank you for doing this Francis, keep up the good work.

Reactions: francis246

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
I had not been on HF for a while so I was a few updates late. I must say this was an emotional roller coaster :laugh:

First of all, the pleasant surprise of going 4th overall to the New York Rangers. I sure could have landed in a worst spot !! I'm not a fan of shopping in general but my future wife ( now that I'm an NHL player I assume the girls will be all over me ) will love it.

Then I saw that I racked pretty much all the possible awards in the Q :

Great news :thumbu:

I was expecting big things for my first NHL season, but EHM had other plan for me :

Ouch, though break !! On the plus side, I still had 23 points in 50 games.. Not too bad for a rookie. Nothing compared to Hodor Hodor though, I must admit this fellow Canadian kid is a beast !!

Anyway, it looks like I had not fully recovered for my 2nd season, only 19 points in 79. I was even sent down for the AHL playoffs eh :help:

Hopefully I can have a great 3rd season !!

Thank you for doing this Francis, keep up the good work.

Glad you are enjoying it! I think your guy has serious break out potential. Maybe the rangers just aren't the ideal team for him!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->