Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I've give Domi a chance, I will always do that for new players. I think he's a better skater and has better compete level than Galchenyuk, but Alex is a far better goal scorer.

I think Domi could actually do very well under Julien. I'll remain cautiously optimistic.

Reactions: HankyZetts

NHL

Sep 1, 2014
Domi has upsides and already showed he can play with speed and skills in the NHL...Now that he's here, let's focus on him and ask ourself how can he help his new team and how do you see him doing with the habs?

I believe he can become a really important piece of this team, maybe a core one. We all know his style of play play and to me Domi could have a huge impact every night.
What i'm saying here is that I feel he can be involved a lot in a game and not only production wise. I like to think he could bring a Marchand, Gallagher, Tkachuk like kind of impact (not talking production here). When the player just always seem to be around every situation in a game, always buzzing. With the skills that he has and if he can put it all together in MTL, I believe he will be a long time hab and probably become a fans favorite like Gallagher. These 50-60 pts type of players are kind of the perfect 3-6 forwards IMO.
Domi first season prediction:
15 G 35G

What's your call?

Reactions: ansoncarter

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Even though I'd have much preferred stealing Domi for peanuts, I'm definitely excited to watch him. If you like Gallagher you'll like Domi, and he does it with more speed, skill, and creativity.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
Watched a lot of Arizona games when I played late slates, Domi was god awful when playing center that experiment ended early. Hes pretty soft in the corner always getting knocked off the puck easy but hes an decent puck handler with speed. It will be interesting for him to play with not as skilled players as Stepan and Keller but he will be energy I guess good for finishing checks. Pretty muffin shot but because of his injury.

Habby Patty

May 7, 2018
Ontario
Only time will tell. I have forgotten about the trade and am now just focusing on the acquisition of Max. Hope he sucks for the next 2 years and then goes off once we have Hughes and Lafrienere.

Reactions: LaP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->