Hey Dryden! (and all GMs...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I was asked to nudge you about posting the West preview on the main page. It's in the "Articles" folder in the Yahoo files.

Also, we're still waiting a volunteer to do the East preview. Come on, guys - here's a league-endorsed chance to take shots at all your opponents! :yo:

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
If your in that much of a rush that you go and put up stuff yourself you can do the rest as well. I'm done.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Dryden said:
If your in that much of a rush that you go and put up stuff yourself you can do the rest as well. I'm done.

Not sure who thast was meant to be a response to, (and no emoticon to help gauge the spirit in which the comment was intended), but I do see the article up now, thanks very much! :)

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
I never put it up. I was working on something and just wasted my time doing it. So since someone feels like they can do a better job or that they wish to put things up as they wish then they can take over. I'm done with the site.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Wow! Sorry you feel that way, Dryden. I can guarantee noone was trying to make your work redundant, I think it just became a matter of expediency. We had to put something up in order to get the links updated to help GMs validate the new files, as we continue to try to get this season going as soon as possible. When we didn't hear back from you about the status of the web design, Dion was kind enough to throw together a template to work with that got us moving forward.

As a result of that work we've been able to get the rosters updated and the files ready to go, so that - thanks in large part to the efforts of Dion and Drew - we will be getting our season under way very close to the NHLs' own schedule, for the first time in several seasons. (At this point we're just waiting on GMs who haven't got around to filling up their rosters to get off their collective duffs...). Plus we'll be using updated sim software, including correct divisions, so that's progress as well.

I understand if you feel you don't want to continue with the design work you'd been working on - hopefully you at least found it an interesting project. If you do decide you'd like to have the design considered, by all means send a link to the admin team.

Your work is appreciated, Dryden - it just came down to timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad