Hey ACC, Send the NHL a message!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky Saginuts

Jul 21, 2004
Hamildump, Ontario
Don’t tell me I’m not a hockey fan "pj". I’ve been to every single WC game played in Canada, and I’m just about to head into T.O. for the semi. And no, I’m not rich, I just love my country, and I love GREAT HOCKEY! Money is secondary.

While you wanks are painting signs, signing e-petitions, starting web-sites, blindly following malcontent sport DJ’s, and writing your 2,745th post on this site, I’ll be singing OH CANADA with 18,000 other "non-hockey fans"!...................

Got an idea for ya'll. Don't friccin watch!!!!!

GO LUONGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IdiotsPickedMyName*

Im glad you've been to every wc cup game in canada. I went to the pre-games in Ottawa and the Round robins in Montreal. Unfortunately im at school in new brunswick now and cant get to TO for the games. You say you hate games between like nashville and carolina. The problem isnt missing those games its the lack of games like Ottawa vs Tampa or Montreal vs Toronto which are amazing games. Every league has crappy teams the nba had the wizards, Baseball has the mets and hockey has the leafs(lol)

I conceed that the nhl needs to make changes but the fans should have a voice. The owners and players are acting as if the fans arent there. WE PAY ALL OF THEIR SALARIES!!! The not going to the game idea is stupid but if we could get the nhl/nhlpa and more importently the media to realize how much the fans care about the game maybe it could help force the two sides to the tables again to try and work out an agreeement.

I did not mean for my last post to be a personal attack it just seems that you dont care if there is no nhl hockey this year. If you havent watched the nhl reg. season in the last few years how do you know the product on ice is cr@p. You do realize that the wc is mostly NHL players right? The nhl is the top league in the world if you cant watch it then your not a fan of hockey.

CANADA SCORESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->