Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
So much for "it isn't serious"

This season is killing me
You're overreacting. People go on IR for the flu. It's really for anything that's gonna keep a guy out of the lineup for more than a week and when the team's in need of fresh bodies, this doesn't really mean too much

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
You're overreacting. People go on IR for the flu. It's really for anything that's gonna keep a guy out of the lineup for more than a week and when the team's in need of fresh bodies, this doesn't really mean too much

Yep. He could come off tomorrow for all we know.

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
This must be the stealth tank we all dreamed of at the start of the season. Just start benching players under the guise of an illness until we reach rock bottom and get another top-10 pick.

Reactions: StanleyCup2035

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I like how the team is playing. Obviously we prefer Hertl and Jumbo and Burns healthy, but this team might have a little something.

These guys just don't quit. On paper, Hertl and Jumbo are more valuable players than Pavelski but Pavelski has stepped up as our fearless leader. He and DeBoer clearly lead the team and the team clearly trusts and believe in them as our leaders.

Who do you guys think wears the A if Burns is out? Vlasic?

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
These guys just don't quit. On paper, Hertl and Jumbo are more valuable players than Pavelski but Pavelski has stepped up as our fearless leader. He and DeBoer clearly lead the team and the team clearly trusts and believe in them as our leaders.

Deboer gets the A

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009

Maybe Jumbo was dragging Pavs down :sarcasm::sarcasm:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
@The Nemesis: "And humbly offers it to his favorite son."

(Photoshopped picture of DeMelo wearing an A)

DeMeloA.jpg

He couldn't wait to get it on a proper jersey. Besides, Dylan deserves to have it at all times.

12617pete.jpg

"I'm proud of you, son."

e6c66a3c1ea4a2319114e1243284c14a.jpg

"Coach.... are.... are you crying?"

145497287jh008-los-angeles.jpg

"You shut up. You shut up right now or there'll be a bag skate tomorrow and I'll tell everyone who was responsible."

3389380055_885ce12718.jpg

"..."

maxresdefault.jpg

"Would I have to do the bag skate too, coach?"

Pete-DeBoer.jpeg

"Don't be silly. Of course not. As a reward for how proud I am, we'll go get tacos while Spott conducts the bag skate."

download.php

"Thanks, coach."

marc-edouard-vlasic-nhl-san-jose-sharks-vancouver-canucks1.jpg

"..............."

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
After like 3 fakeout Balcers callups, I'm just not going to even bother getting excited anymore until I see him on the ice after warmups. It's like Pete's seen all the times I make fun of him and his son and is doing this as payback.
You’ve done nothing wrong, don’t blame yourself. Pete probably just misses his old glasses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad