Heroes of the Storm

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Kel'Thuzad gets pretty good later in the game.
Haven't tried out the new Jaina yet.

I had never played Samuro until this past Saturday. Not 1 game.
I decided to give him a shot finally to mainly get some loot chests since he was level 1, and I have now won 11 straight games with Samuro.

What the ****

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
KT is pretty fun but I dont see me playing him much past level 5. not my style

I play alot of Jaina and I like where she is now. you can get access to Ice Block really early if you tryhard and its super strong

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Kel'Thuzad gets pretty good later in the game.
Haven't tried out the new Jaina yet.

I had never played Samuro until this past Saturday. Not 1 game.
I decided to give him a shot finally to mainly get some loot chests since he was level 1, and I have now won 11 straight games with Samuro.

What the ****

Whenever I play Sam I feel like I'm not doing much. End of game I find myself on top of every stat. Odd hero, definitely not my style.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Whenever I play Sam I feel like I'm not doing much. End of game I find myself on top of every stat. Odd hero, definitely not my style.

I like to just roam around with him and just play like I would with Nova. Works pretty well but yeah, there are times where I feel like I haven't really done anything but I'm at the top of most stats.

Still need to try out Garrosh one day

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Garrosh is pretty much a guaranteed kill at the beginning of 50% of his matches when some idiot forgets he's playing against Garrosh and runs too far into the lane and get tossed behind the fort walls.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Was bored and started up my HOTS game the other day. Three evenings straight I played the game now. Surprisingly, quite a few people on my flist still play it too so I had the chance to team up with them each time. It's still quite enjoyable, too bad the dev team was cut in half and new releases are few and far in between these days. It's still a good game honestly. At least to relax and play 2-3 games. After almost two years of not having played the game I'm still hitting those E's on Tyrande or the Alarak combo so that was satisfying.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I reinstalled yesterday when I saw Deathwing was coming. still fun. the hero releases slowed down alot but the last 5 or 6 heroes that came out are really fun

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Haven't played this in forever with no plans of changing that. But it's fun to read back in this thread and see myself talking about Blood For Blood and Promotes and other things that straight up don't exist in the game anymore. :laugh:

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I picked this back up earlier this week, and like others have said it's still a fun game to play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->