Here is the difference between Canadian and American players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
Comments from Andrew Cogliano after the WJC's.....

HF: How hard was it to play tonight?
AC: I’m starting to get sick of hockey a bit. For three weeks, we only had like two days off down there. I just try to get more mentally focused, and I think tomorrow will be a little bit better. I didn’t sleep at all last night, because the team won, so we were out and stuff like that. So it’s been a little bit of a rough night.

Comments from Jack Johnson after the WJC's.....

HF: How does it feel to be back?
JJ: I couldn’t wait to get back after that last game. I’ve been missing the guys. It was the most pumped I’ve been to play a game since I’ve been here.

Says alot for JJ and Team USA when he couldn't wait to get the hell out of there! I also figured the most pumped he would have been to play a game since beginning this season would have been at the WJC's?

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
I think JJ is just eager to erase the memory of the WJCs after his team didn't win any medal and was highly regarded as the favourite entering this tournament. Is that so bad? What the hell are you trying to prove anyway? I'm not angry, I'm really effing confused.

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
you're looking into things way too much, lame post.

you base how two countries are different based on a little quote which wasn't even a big deal.

get a life.

ceber

Apr 28, 2003
Wyoming, MN
HabLover said:
Says alot for JJ and Team USA when he couldn't wait to get the hell out of there! I also figured the most pumped he would have been to play a game since beginning this season would have been at the WJC's?

Or....

Sounds a lot like JJ really loves the game and the other guy's just in it for the chicks.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad