Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
alright ( irresponsible bachelor daddy ) so next question is If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

what is your answer ?*uncivilized bachelor daddy* ( and you do know it ? that your western civilization is suicidal or soul killing civilization.)

and instead of becoming real father you become bachelor daddy you are just an hypocrite fraud who pose like an bachelor and have sex 3 times a day with counterceptive methods. thus you are hypocrite dog. who just pose like first class saint.
Joke's on you, I've never used contraception

peehe

Oct 5, 2017
Joke's on you, I've never used contraception

yes yes you are first class saint who lives in the western countries. you are first class saint. and i have to accept it ? ( just see the fun )

you are hypocrite dog. that is all. go on with your duplicity if that makes you feel happy. and fool yourself with it. ;)

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
yes yes you are first class saint who lives in the western countries. you are first class saint. and i have to accept it ? ( just see the fun )

you are hypocrite dog. that is all. go on with your duplicity if that makes you feel happy. and fool yourself with it. ;)
Okay. I've still never used contraception.

peehe

Oct 5, 2017
Okay. I've still never used contraception.

nah nah i believe you that you are first class saint. i believe you. havent i admitted ? that you are first class saint who lives in the western countries.

peehe

Oct 5, 2017
Is this a spambot or some actual troll??

right now it is you who is broken failure in pointing out the real issues. but still maintaining position of being right in the first place.

you are just an joke in the first place. :thumbu: but kindly go on intelligent ( idiot ) kindly go on and enjoy your smell of potty and urine.

peehe

Oct 5, 2017
@peehe sometimes I sleep with dudes.

and what i have to do if you sleep with your dog or dudes or anyone else ? what i have to do with you ? you do as you like and go to hell. its not my problem.

i have explain purpose of human life but you will never accept it cuz you are what ? will full garbage. that is all.

Last edited:

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
and what i have to do if you sleep with your dog or dudes or anyone else ? what i have to do with you ? you do as you like and go to hell. its not my problem.

i have explain purpose of human life but you will never accept it cuz you are what ? will full garbage. that is all.

nah, i like dogs. I wouldn't hurt them. I just like tearing up booties.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad