Hercules Rockefeller's 1-round Mock Draft spectacular......with a twist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Well, if you wanna join in, we're going to be doing a mock draft for the 2005 NHL entry draft. Now, the order hasn't been determined, but using my solution to the problem(another guy advanced upon my idea, but I'm too lazy to do that), I will determine the order. To start things off, I call Anaheim.

Now for the twist. It isn't a twist at all actually, just that I'm not going to post the actual roster, but instead announce the first pick, and after it's made, announce the second pick and pm that guy. It might be slower, might be, but it builds suspense, and hey, I doubt we're cramped for time here.

Well, here's also a link to my idea here. If there's a way to do the advancement upon it, I will find it, as long as it doesn't take tons of work.

Teams:

Anaheim-Herc Rock
Hotlanta-
Boston-
Buffalo-
Calgary-
Carolina-
Chicago-
Colorado-
Columbus-
Dallas-
Detroit-Cup4Wings
Edmonton-CornKicker
Florida-
Los Angeles-go kim johnsson
Minnesota-MaDdY
Montreal-Steadfast
Nashville-ktownhockey
New Jersey-
New York Islanders-
New York Rangers-
Ottawa-
Philadelphia-
Phoenix-
Pittsburgh-
San Jose-
St.Louis-ORBluesfan
Tampa Bay-
Toronto-BuppY
Vancouver-Hedberg16
Washington-

Last edited:

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
Hercules Rockefeller said:
Well, if you wanna join in, we're going to be doing a mock draft for the 2005 NHL entry draft. Now, the order hasn't been determined, but using my solution to the problem(another guy advanced upon my idea, but I'm too lazy to do that), I will determine the order. To start things off, I call Anaheim.

Now for the twist. It isn't a twist at all actually, just that I'm not going to post the actual roster, but instead announce the first pick, and after it's made, announce the second pick and pm that guy. It might be slower, might be, but it builds suspense, and hey, I doubt we're cramped for time here.

Well, here's also a link to my idea here. If there's a way to do the advancement upon it, I will find it, as long as it doesn't take tons of work.

Teams:

Anaheim-Herc Rock
Hotlanta-
Boston-
Buffalo-
Calgary-
Carolina-
Chicago-
Colorado-
Columbus-
Dallas-
Detroit-Cup4Wings
Edmonton-CornKicker
Florida-
Los Angeles-
Minnesota-MaDdY
Montreal-Steadfast
Nashville-
New Jersey-
New York Islanders-
New York Rangers-
Ottawa-
Philadelphia-
Phoenix-
Pittsburgh-
San Jose-
St.Louis-ORBluesfan
Tampa Bay-
Toronto-BuppY
Vancouver-Hedberg16
Washington-

I'll take Nashville please.. thanks and if we can take two teams I'll take Pittsburgh as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad