MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Happy bday you handsome mother****er!
source.gif

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
For some, you may root for the laundry. I get that - it's just not for me. Lundqvist has transcended my connection with the team. Post-2005, the timing was perfect for him to run with the opportunity. I don't think anyone could have ever envisioned what was to come.

Hoping he has years of high level play - and drive to do it - left in the tank.

He's already the greatest - but if we can bring a Cup here...I can't even imagine.

#30 - The best.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
You mean, you thought nevesis started this thread or that we're the same person trolling HF?

I expected to see nevesis as the thread starter. :DD

But I am pleasantly surprised by you. Maybe nevesis is too busy to post because he's stalking where Hank is going and what he is doing on his bday.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I expected to see nevesis as the thread starter. :DD

But I am pleasantly surprised by you. Maybe nevesis is too busy to post because he's stalking where Hank is going and what he is doing on his bday.

Haha, thanks. I have a good memory for birthdays. I was on vacation on his 30th birthday (I believe we lost to Tampa that game in OT 4-3 or 5-4) and since then remembered his birthday. No one started the thread and I like attention, so I started it.

Reactions: will1066

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
When I turned 37 I was probably in the best shape of my life, even better than when I was a hockey prospect a thousand years ago.....

Long live the King !

Reactions: dangsLITE

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
happy birthday hank. here's to many more years in a Rangers uniform, playing at the highest level. Of course I want the Rangers to win a cup no matter the circumstances, but it would be so much sweeter if it was Hank who lifted the trophy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad