Help With Keeper League

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
Get to keep 5 for next season

Selected: Weber, Rinne, Getzlaf, Tavares

One spot left: Who should I select of the remaining following players:

Datsyuk, Palat, Strome, ROR, Shattenkirk, Okposo, RYJO, Voracek, Hamonic, Streit, Nyquist, Shwartz,MZA, Vanek, Yandle, Carter, Khudobin, Nash

Gracias Dudes

herbie41

Since 2013
Oct 3, 2007
Tokyo
www.keepingkarlsson.com
I'd rank my top choices Voracek, O'Reilly, Datsyuk, Johansen. It's pretty close among those guys for me, although Datsyuk's age would make me a little hesitant in a keeper league. With Getzlaf getting older, you might want to opt for a younger keeper out of that group (O'Reilly/Johansen) so you're good when he begins to decline. Strome and Palat are tempting but I feel like it's too early to keep them out of that group.

If you're weak on D, think about hanging on to Yandle.

ChrisWinsor

Oct 21, 2010
Nyquist is the next coming of European sexyness in Detroit. I forsee 35g-35a next year.

ChrisWinsor

Oct 21, 2010
to do that, Nyquist would have to shoot at 16% for the whole season (based on his shot totals from last year). Not sure I'd count on it.

He's gonna be top line this year getting 18:45 TOI. He was averaging close
to 3 SOG/game with 16:51 toi. 57gp.

So lets say 80 gp, 3sog/g, 240 sog. He'd need 13% shooting to reach the 35g which is very reasonable.

Also this was Detroits first year playing in the East. I imagine there was a bit of an adjustment to change to the style of play in the East.

Finally if Pasha and Hank stay healthy, that's gonna be one of the best lines in the NHL.

Aucoin3

Aug 9, 2005
I might be biased but Palat over Okposo? The guy plays on Tavares' line and he continued to rip it up even after Tavares got hurt at the Olympics.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad