HELP WANTED: So who IS SC Bern?

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Migrating from the Nashville Predators' boards. Can we get one of yall to swing by the Nashville Predators boards to give us a primer about SC Bern? The last exhibition game for the Preds will be Nashville vs. SC Bern and we wouldn't mind some info about your team. My curiosity is about the team itself, stars, team weaknesses, team strengths, ETC.

Please and thank you.

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Migrating from the Nashville Predators' boards. Can we get one of yall to swing by the Nashville Predators boards to give us a primer about SC Bern? The last exhibition game for the Preds will be Nashville vs. SC Bern and we wouldn't mind some info about your team. My curiosity is about the team itself, stars, team weaknesses, team strengths, ETC.

Please and thank you.

Valeson81

Aug 11, 2019
Suisse
Safe to say SC Bern has a bigger culture, following and meaning than the Nashville Predators. No offense.

Valeson81

Aug 11, 2019
Suisse
How do you like the game so far? Unfortunately couldnt get my hands on the tickets last minute due to work schedule

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Safe to say SC Bern has a bigger culture, following and meaning than the Nashville Predators. No offense.
In 2019/2020. season Bern averaged 16,237 fans per game. In the same season 7 NHL teams had less...
By the capacity percentage that season Bern had 95.3% which is higher than 13 NHL teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad