Help Identifying a Bandy Logo

Rigafan

Jul 28, 2016
Europe
This is from the 'Stadion' metro station in Stockholm, it's said to feature logos of bandy teams that have played at the championship games at the stadium.

Screenshot 2023-05-01 103318.jpg

My only thought is IFK Stockholm - they played at the 1910 finals and in a photo from the 50s I noticed they play in a red jersey with a yellow star, then the S could mean Stockholm?

Many thanks for any info!

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Well, the station has Fredrikshofs IF on there that has never even had a bandy team, so doesn't have to be. And Falu BS never played a championship game (in bandy) at the stadium.

Reactions: Rigafan

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
This is from the 'Stadion' metro station in Stockholm, it's said to feature logos of bandy teams that have played at the championship games at the stadium.

View attachment 700850

My only thought is IFK Stockholm - they played at the 1910 finals and in a photo from the 50s I noticed they play in a red jersey with a yellow star, then the S could mean Stockholm?

Many thanks for any info!
IK Sirius from Uppsala.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
While I have no reason to not believe you, I can't find any reference to IK Sirius ever playing in a red/yellow uniform? They seem to have always been blue/black?
Maybe the emblem at the stadium is not exactly the correct shade but they did have some kind of dark turquoise uniforms like that, just the logo was red.

lillis-bandy.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad