Rosters and Ratings: Help Creating Power & Luke Hughes

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
I want to have Owen Power and Luke Hughes in the top of my 2021 draft, but don’t really know enough about them to properly create them/assign their attributes.

Has anybody else made them in the game yet and willing to share a screenshot of the attributes given to them before starting up a franchise? It would be much appreciated if so!

Also, if you feel you have a good edit on the other available top defensemen, sharing that would be appreciated as well. I made some tweaks already to Clarke and Lambos, but it was basically just adding five points to all their attributes.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
Here's a good thread with all the prospects you could ask for:
NHL 20 created Prospects Thread - Player appearance - Operation Sports Forums

Keep in mind though that created players have their shot/pass bias set 100% towards shooting, so they will take over 300 shots a season, regardless of player type, position, or shooting ability.
Seriously? I remember back in the days of NHL on PC you could use a program to edit rosters and fix these hidden attributes like shoot/pass bias.

eli4spetterss0n

Jul 9, 2013
White Rock, BC
Seriously? I remember back in the days of NHL on PC you could use a program to edit rosters and fix these hidden attributes like shoot/pass bias.

Yep, unfortunately there is no way to do that now. I spent the time in NHL 20 to create a lot of prospects and alumni players, but immersion is ruined when Zegras or Henrik Sedin are scoring 50+ goals every year...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad