Hedman vs Josi

who is better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickP

Mar 14, 2017
Would it be a fair statement to say that defensively, Hedman is significantly better than Josi, and offensively, Josi is significantly better than Hedman?

Or do people think Hedman is also better than Josi offensively?

I don't watch Hedman often, so I can't really say.

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
Would it be a fair statement to say that defensively, Hedman is significantly better than Josi, and offensively, Josi is significantly better than Hedman?

Hedman is just better than Josi. Josi is a very good player but he plays with the best defensive group in the NHL. Josi on his own isnt a top 5 defensemen imo. Not good enough defensively and his offense is overrated. Dont get me wrong he is a damn good player but he isnt among the best. Decent defensively and very good but not elite offensively. Top 15D in the NHL.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
weak sauce poll OP. Hedman is probably the best dman in the league right now and you are throwing him up against the preds #2?

were you afraid subban would have won?

Halla

Jan 28, 2016

Hedman had 72pts last year. Josi had 49. no, it wouldnt be fair to say josi is significantly better offensively .
you will probably get laughed off these boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad