WWE: HECK In A Cell 2015 - The most heckacious match of all time... is Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Must admit, WWE got me. I thought that was a legit farewell to Taker right there.

And then BAM! Wyatt's :laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's interesting what they're doing, they're just going back to the same people. And I can't imagine the Undertaker wouldn't want to put them over.

That never looked nor felt like a retirement match. After the battles with HBK and Hunter and the previous ones with Brock, there was absolutely no chance Taker was going out on a low blow during a minor PPV. His last match will definitely be at Wrestlemania, there's no way it can't be.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Personally, I might have fallen for the retirement tease had they not advertised 25 years of Taker at SS earlier in the show.:facepalm:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
It's interesting what they're doing, they're just going back to the same people. And I can't imagine the Undertaker wouldn't want to put them over.

That never looked nor felt like a retirement match. After the battles with HBK and Hunter and the previous ones with Brock, there was no chance Taker was going out on a lowblow on a minor PPV. His last match will definitely be at Wrestlemania, there's no way it can't be.

Survivor Series is the only possible PPV besides Mania that he could retire at especially now, the 25 year mark.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Survivor Series is the only possible PPV besides Mania that he could retire at especially now, the 25 year mark.

It's the only other possible one, but it won't be. Undertaker's legacy is Wrestlemania. That is the stage it must end on. And if it's this one, it's in his home state.

Got no problem with him coming back for Survivor Series, there was always the feeling that the Brothers of Destruction would have one last run, and now Kane has nothing to do.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Wyatt wins tonight and that story makes perfect sense. He could have talked about wanting to takeover more. It would have made sense.

I love Bray, but his character in current WWE is pointless. He never wins and it's boring as ****.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I don't think the Wyatt thing will involve Reigns and Ambrose at all though. I don't think that story will end up being a Survivor Series thing either. I think it'll be much more of a nonsensical cluster**** than that.

Rollins/New Day/Big Show v. Kane/Dudleyz/Ambrose/Reigns

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
That Brock vs. Taker match was just really ****ing good IMO.

I loved it. Bloody and stiff as hell.

The tombstone was ugly but I think part of it was Taker trying to make it really safe.

So much color and a good ending. And the Wyatt angle is intriguing. It would of been better if Bray went over earlier though. Have them become a monster stable that runs wild all the way into the rumble.

See what tomorrow brings. I'm
Guessing this match is why Brock goes off TV for a bit. You can easily sell an injury angle here (though i bet they tease what comes next a bit)

I kind of hope Heyman doesn't gloat to much as it would be kind of cool to me if the blow off here is the two gained respect for each other as like warrior gods.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I mean, I called every match winner correctly. So i got that going for me which is nice....:laugh:

The wyatt beatdown made no sense to me. Where's kane? where's reigns? where's anyone that has an ounce of respect for taker?

Like, was that little segment with reigns in the locker room being sore supposed to give us an excuse as to why he wasn't out there with ambrose who did NOTHING on the show?

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Reigns had his segment with Dean saying they were out celebrating. Precious Roman was 6 beers deep by the time it happened.

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012
Finally we've got a clean slate on the lower card. The IC and Woman's belts have got new champions with rematch clauses exhausted, and obviously the US has a new champ too. Actually excited for Raw tomorrow. Heaven knows why Ryback's rematch had to be on a PPV though. It went for like 4 minutes.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I mean, I called every match winner correctly. So i got that going for me which is nice....:laugh:

The wyatt beatdown made no sense to me. Where's kane? where's reigns? where's anyone that has an ounce of respect for taker?

Like, was that little segment with reigns in the locker room being sore supposed to give us an excuse as to why he wasn't out there with ambrose who did NOTHING on the show?

Why Bray should of went over Roman. Would of made a ton more sense.

And just add more to their now nuculer levels of heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->