Hecht out for Gemany

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAF

Feb 22, 2005
Bergeron47 said:
Oh dear.

There goes Germany's chances for a medal.
We wouldn't have had a chance for a medal with him anyways. Our goal at the Olympics is the 4th place in our group, but that is tough to reach now since Germany's weakness has always been the offense.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Blah.

There goes my favourite Sabre.

And Germany's best forward (ya, he's better than Sturm :p: ).

SwisshockeyAcademy

Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
Corto said:
Blah.

No , Sturm stirs the German drink with his hustle and drive. Having said that Hecht is #3 on the list of players they cannot due without. Kolzig being #1 in total importance. That will probably drive some of the German fans crazy but Kolzig is tough to beat when in form like he has been this year.I am just disgusted that hecht has been hurt so close to the games. He may get back for the medal round perhaps?

RangersFan88*

****ING SHIIIIIIIT !!!!!!!!!

..... and again another ****ing player is injured ... and this one ****ing day before the tournament starts :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :madfire:

i am sick of that goddamn gameplan. the nhl is still playing 2 more days if i'm right :banghead: and then of course hecht gotta get injured

I COULD PUKE !!!!! **** !!!!!

the tournament has lost many of its biggest names :banghead: :banghead:

JVR

HeadHitsAreNotIllega
Jul 17, 2002
Visit site
I knew it. Why can't we have all our few NHLers healthy for an important tournament for once.

OilerOlli*

Corto said:
Blah.

No he isn't, but it hurts anyway a lot to miss Hecht. It's really unbelievable that always is at least one nhler injured when a big tournament starts.
Will be tough to replace him, but the tournament is not over for us, only because Hecht is injured!

Sanderson

Sep 10, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
Hecht was better than Sturm in the last few seasons, this year it's a bit different.

Sturm is more important for the national team, though. He always seems to thrive when playing for Germany, you don't notice Hecht in the same way.

Force

Jan 26, 2006
Hecht is gemany's most talented player without a shadow of a doubt.
Sturm is solid and sucessful, provides leadership and its the total package which makes him our "best" man.

But Hecht can do magic things. He is the better player if you base that on skills and creativity. With him, we had a medal cance indeed.

Force

Jan 26, 2006
you do know the meaning of the word "chance", do you?

there is a CHANCE Canada will not reach the quarterfinal.

And "a medal" is aka "the bronze".

Golden Slumbers

Dec 26, 2005
Ottawa
Having German heritage, I'm always interested in the success of their national sports teams.

Losing Hecht is definitely a big deal, considering they hardly have a full lineup of NHL players, but all is not lost. Since nobody really expects them to do anything, they can still pull out a surprise.

I'm predicting one big upset win, at least. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad