TFG, try this:

Day 1: Pizza Curls
Day 2: Beer Curls
Day 3: Steak Curls
Day 4: Pizza Curls
Day 5: Beer Curls
Day 6: Chicken Wing Curls
Day 7: Hamburger Curls

I do cardio after weightlifting, just the bike for 20-30 mins after each workout. Only when you are ready to go though.
I have fixed your post to include a complete workout.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Last night I brought home almost a full pie from easter dinner.

I got drunk and ate the entire thing. :laugh: I hate myself right now.

It's Easter, I'm pretty sure a lot of people ate their weight in food this weekend. :laugh:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
It's Easter, I'm pretty sure a lot of people ate their weight in food this weekend. :laugh:
Eating my weight in food would be like me visiting the neighborhood grade school and grilling up 100 third graders.

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
Monabae's fw AF comes to the school

kid-326x159.jpg

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Alright, so yesterday after about 2 weeks of not lifting, i decide to take it VERY easy and did some warm up sets.. 65 pounds, 80 pounds, 95 pounds, and finally 105 pounds (1 set of 4 per weight).

Well, after doing those warm-up sets I couldn't do the real sets because of my shoulder. It's been over a month opt my shoulder hurting and I think I have to see the doctor now. :(

Anyone have ANY idea on what it could be?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Alright, so yesterday after about 2 weeks of not lifting, i decide to take it VERY easy and did some warm up sets.. 65 pounds, 80 pounds, 95 pounds, and finally 105 pounds (1 set of 4 per weight).

Well, after doing those warm-up sets I couldn't do the real sets because of my shoulder. It's been over a month opt my shoulder hurting and I think I have to see the doctor now. :(

Anyone have ANY idea on what it could be?
bum shoulder :sarcasm:

but seriously, I'm glad you are finally heading to the Dr.

May 27, 2012
Earth
I would go tot he doctors just to be safe. I am finally going to see my family doctor about my shoulder after 2 years next month which was dumb of me. Don't risk it. I still workout with it which probably isn't smart. I think it healed but not properly and gets sore after a bit after lifting.

mine looks like this, here is an example

images

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I would go tot he doctors just to be safe. I am finally going to see my family doctor about my shoulder after 2 years next month which was dumb of me. Don't risk it. I still workout with it which probably isn't smart. I think it healed but not properly and gets sore after a bit after lifting.

mine looks like this, here is an example

images

hmmm, well for me it doesn't hurt AT my shoulder, only near the upper chest pec and kind of the bicep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad