Mar 9, 2014
Here is a list of Health issue`s i am experiencing:

• Stage 1 Diabetes
• Bunyon`s
• Crow`s Feet
• Restless Leg`s Syndrome

• Shingle`s
• High Sodium

It is no fun getting old. I am Sundowning as well. Enjoy life while your young !! :clap:

Reactions: Shark Finn

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My Doctor told me to Rest and drink plenty of fluid`s. 10 year`s of school and that is the best they can come up with. Thank`s for that one, Doc. I am 99 year`s young now, I could die at any moment. But at least I will be hydrated when i finally go. $289 bill for that by the way. God Bless America!

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
99 Year`s on this Earth. That is 99 year`s to many. I am suffering from a number of health issue`s. On top of that i have bad Feet from working on my feet all day for 70 year`s. No human should have to endure this. I pray everyday for the Lord to take me away to his Kingdom. :clap:

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Here is a list of Health issue`s i am experiencing:

• Stage 1 Diabetes
• Bunyon`s
• Crow`s Feet
• Restless Leg`s Syndrome

• Shingle`s
• High Sodium

It is no fun getting old. I am Sundowning as well. Enjoy life while your young !! :clap:
My most serious health issue is farting in bed. Wife suggesting separate bedrooms

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I am coughing up blood. My buddy Zebra Jackson want`s me to go to the hospital. I said what the hell are they gonna do. I am 99 year`s old. It is the end of the line for me. Every single one of my ancestor`s died at the age of 99. I will take my final breath in 2024.

Reactions: Ceremony

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I am coughing up blood. My buddy Zebra Jackson want`s me to go to the hospital. I said what the hell are they gonna do. I am 99 year`s old. It is the end of the line for me. Every single one of my ancestor`s died at the age of 99. I will take my final breath in 2024.

Can you take it now, plz???

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I am suffering from Dry, Cracked feet. On top of everything else. My buddy Dan Denali told me to start shopping around the Perimeter of the grocery store. I am going to give that a shot. There is so much cr*p in our fewd these day`s, i believe Shopping around the perimeter of the grocery store is one of the best thing`s we can do for our health.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I am sipping on an glass of Ginger Ale. There is no better home remedy. Liquid Gold! I am considering getting the Gastric sleeve as well. They say u can`t drink any soda or your stomach will explode. To hell with that! If i want to enjoy a pop i will. They say that shit just to scare u.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
A lot of people complain about Medical insurance in this country. I have around $150,000 saved up, I pay Cash for all of my medicine. I can get the Gastric sleeve for around $18,000 US Dollar`s. That would leave me with about $132,000 leftover for blood pressure, Pepto Bismol, u name it. Put that in a saving`s account & Collect 5% every year. So tell me more about how medical insurance cost`s`s to much in this country. Your just not saving enough money. :clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My sugar is Low. My sodium is High. And i blew out my asshole. The worst hemorrhoid`s u have ever scene. It is like a nucular bomb went off in there. I may need reconstructive surgery. There is no amount of fibre that can save me. I believe this is Karma for all those dump`s i took in the middle of Walmart.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
My sugar is Low. My sodium is High. And i blew out my asshole. The worst hemorrhoid`s u have ever scene. It is like a nucular bomb went off in there. I may need reconstructive surgery. There is no amount of fibre that can save me. I believe this is Karma for all those dump`s i took in the middle of Walmart.

1706806409872.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Crow

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I will pass away within the next 6 month`s. U will never see me again. For some of u that may be a blessing. For the vast majority of u, last time i checked i am polling over a 75% approval rating. It will be the tragedy of a lifetime. We Cricket`s have an lifespan of exactly 99 year`s. I would like to go over some highlight`s of my Life:
  • Launching a serie`s of Frivolous lawsuit`s against Boscov`s® in the 1970`s. I had no case, I just did it for sport. They settled out of court to avoid legal fee`s, Jackpot for Jame`s. :yo: I Spent the next 6 year`s at a Sandal`s Resort in Washington with my Winning`s. :yo:
  • Getting the Gastric Sleeve in 1999. I was "Patient Zero" as noone had ever Received this surgery before. It was as simple as Eat the fewd, Lose the weight. It Changed my Life Forever. :clap:
So there u have it Folk`s, it has been a beautiful ride. Feel free to comment some of ur favourite Cricket membory`s down Below. :yo:

• Wow
Reactions: John Price

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
The Best part about passing away soon. Is that i will Never have to speak to u Corn ball`s again. The clock is ticking. I am checking into the hospital now with a case of Foot Spasm`s. I pray to God it will be lethal. My time is up. :clap:

• Wow
Reactions: ucanthanzalthetruth

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
U know it`s funny, I never had any health issue`s before the 2023 Fume`s that they blamed on Canadian wild fire`s. I was a healthy 99 Year old man. But after they started pumping Fume`s into the air i started developing all these Issue`s. And now my 23 year old girlfriend Candy Jackson has to take care of me. Can u imagine taking a beleaguered 99 year old Crick home 2 mom and dad. :laugh: #GreatGrandaddyIssues

But i Digrest. I believe all these issue`s can be traced back to the 2023 Fume`s.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad