aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
How do you do, fellow rivals?

miwxK0Z.png

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Debrincat-Schmaltz-Kane is probably never going to happen despite it making a ton of sense.

In coming to terms with that, the team needs to give Debrincat-Toews-Panik another look. That was a really great line that was generating tons of shots and chances. They were broken up too quickly.
It will happen eventually but if you think that changes everything you will probably be disappointed. Top to bottom too many issues. I would love to see Cat and Kane together but have very very tempered expectations with anything turning this around at the moment.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Saad-toews-hayden
Debrincat-anisimov-kane
Schmaltz-hinostroza-hartman
Sharp-wingles-panik

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
If they are stale again tonight, Q should be worried but .... I don't often get this feeling, especially lately, but for no definitive reason, I think the Hawks come out flying tonight.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
If they are stale again tonight, Q should be worried but .... I don't often get this feeling, especially lately, but for no definitive reason, I think the Hawks come out flying tonight.
Saad-toews-hayden
Debrincat-anisimov-kane
Schmaltz-hinostroza-hartman
Sharp-wingles-panik

Almost got it...Bench Sharp ...put Wingels at LW on that line with Panik and Kero at C...that wouks be a goid 4th line..

Then other 3 lines are so logical and right that Q will never do it...cause Q gonna Q ..and only luck will save him..but if the hockey gods have turned on him
.then Q will go down with his wrongly mixed blender and his Country Club Coaching methods and his old-style strategies that no longer work.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Krieder is fast but not very bright, was looking down at the puck the entire time. Crow saw that and made the right move, good ole poke check.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Pierre (not exact words) mentions how our O without Panarin has taken a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->