Pre-Game Talk: Hawks vs Kings | 06.01.13 | 4:00 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
I got a PM from a mod asking whether we are doing a GDT. Is anyone making one? If no one is then I will try to make one myself...but I need to know the lines.

I'd prefer if someone else would do it b/c I'll have no idea what i'm doing.

I don't think anyone knows what their doing.

Lines (from practice I believe)

Bickell-Toews-Hossa
Sharp-Handzus-Kane
Saad-Shaw-Stalberg
Kruger-Bolland-Frolik

I'm not positive though.

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
http://www2.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/lines/19/chicago-blackhawks

That site is usually pretty good for lines and starting goaltenders, though in the playoffs it isn't usually a question of who is starting between the pipes. It hasn't been updated since the 27th, though. At least not Chicago's page. I'm also assuming they meant to have Kane in the top line RW spot.

No I meant Hossa there. That's what they have had at practice the last couple days.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I'm talking about the site, not your list. They had the RW spot on the top line open, but Kane is not listed on any of the lines. I'm assuming they messed up and meant to include Kane there. If your lines are from practice today I'd go with those over the site, which hasn't been updated since the 27th.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
okay, i'm making one right now . it should be another 15 minutes or so. i will post it and then people can tell me if they want changes.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
On the bright side, if we lose game one we'll only have a short turnaround for the next game so we won't have to deal with as much drama from fans wanting to fire everybody and their mother on the coaching and management staffs, like always happens after a loss.

But my prediction? Split the first two in Chicago, split the second two in L.A., and then Chicago wins it in games five and six.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad