GDT: Hawks vs Devils: 6PM CT on NBCSNCH--Battle of the Former 1sts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
A coaches job is too put the team in the best position to win, not one specific player. I'm sure Schmaltz, Hartman, Hayden and Cat would all benefit from playing with Toews/Kane.

That said, I agree that I'd put Cat up at the top 6 given the teams struggles and his recent production.

To me, not having Cat on the PP is much more of an egregious error than having him on the 3rd line, which I can at least understand trying to spread around the offense.

There is literally no reason for DeBrincat to not be getting PP time. None. It's asinine and nonsensical.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I maintain there's pretty much nothing he can do short of pulling his dick out on national television that will get him fired in-season. This off-season, sure.

I don't know. Obviously, we have no way of knowing what Stan/McD/Wirtz are really thinking, but given Stan's off season comments and this teams performance thus far, I think it's actually on the table. I wouldn't be shocked if it happened, if this (.500 or worse) play is still going on in another month or so. Maybe that's way off though.

Reactions: LDF

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I don't know. Obviously, we have no way of knowing what Stan/McD/Wirtz are really thinking, but given Stan's off season comments and this teams performance thus far, I think it's actually on the table. I wouldn't be shocked if it happened, if this (.500 or worse) play is still going on in another month or so. Maybe that's way off though.
i think while the regular season record is ok, but i think it is over-rated. the team needs the playoff to really make a mark.

now if they go another 4 and out look out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->