Confirmed with Link: Hawks trade Pokka to Ottawa for DiDomenico

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Finally away, was just saying in the prospects the ad about how 1 or 2 D are constantly having to be scratched for how many guys they have.

Reactions: migi

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Incoming BWC, Blackhawks etc rant about how Bowman cant make succesful trades. I’m referring this to the Leddy-trade.

Close this thread already!

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Bowman finally took the "L" on the trade. If you're going to have a BAD year, you might as well air all your dirty laundry.

"Honey, not only did I lose my job, but also cheated on you and crashed the car."

Fans -
* Not only did I screw up the Panarin trade and Seabrook extension, but also the Leddy swap."
- Bowman

Expect more admissions of defeat going forward.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Will never get the evaluation of the Leddy trade as for nothing as if being able to field a roster in a season to win a Stanley Cup isn't the end all goal of every single trade and his trade was the need to fit under the cap of a team to fit Richards 2mil in as the only addition the team made.

I get people not grasping that Rundblad's 1/3rd retained cap was significant cause none of the lefit prospects were under 600k that would of fit to eat time that season. Keeping him after was the dumb part of him.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Nope. Without Seabrook, we don't win the Cup in 2015. The foolish extension is the issue with Seabrook.
i disagree...... yeah we are remembered of the sc of 2015, but for me, i am talking about the 2018 + seabs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->