Pre-Game Talk: Hawks @ Kings | 06.04.13 | 8:00 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Pumped for this game, but also worried. Still don't trust Brown and his elbows flying around. Especially scared since I'd imagine the fans will be extra pumped trying to show support, and the Kings coming out trying to run everyone thru the glass for the first ~5 minutes.

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
Pumped for this game, but also worried. Still don't trust Brown and his elbows flying around. Especially scared since I'd imagine the fans will be extra pumped trying to show support, and the Kings coming out trying to run everyone thru the glass for the first ~5 minutes.

I hope they come out taking runs...lots of open ice and we all know what the Hawks do with open ice.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Win a game in LA and the Hawks are golden

I expect Kings to come out and play there best hockey tonight.. If Hawks can steal this game it will go a long way towards deflating the Kings

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
Win a game in LA and the Hawks are golden

I expect Kings to come out and play there best hockey tonight.. If Hawks can steal this game it will go a long way towards deflating the Kings

If they win this game it will have already deflated them. I am going to go out on a limb and say that there is no way that the Kings are going to take 4 straight from the Hawks.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I hope they come out taking runs...lots of open ice and we all know what the Hawks do with open ice.

I just get nervous for Kane, even though he almost always find a way to dodge the hit... It still makes my stomach turn when you see a guy like Clutterbuck just flying around trying to throw a hit.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
It would be nice to see best vs. best, but it usually never goes that way. I think the Kings would love to play against your team without Hossa, Kane or Toews.

For a neutral observer, yes. I admit I was happy when I heard Richards was out last game. One less big hitter to worry about for one thing. Speaking of, Hawks need to keep the head up against Brown. He's out to injure.

Ben Grimm

Blue collar cool 🛒
Dec 10, 2007
Lower E. Side
distrokid.com
Alright guys, it took us 50 years to win our first President's Cup in a 6 team league and 93 years to win our 4th SC so let's not go nuts if Quick plays better and they win 1 game in this series.

member 151739

Need to take one in LA. It'd be pretty nice to have a 3-0 stranglehold on them, but they're going to be a different team tonight.

Gurth

Feb 22, 2010
Madison
Alright guys, it took us 50 years to win our first President's Cup in a 6 team league and 93 years to win our 4th SC so let's not go nuts if Quick plays better and they win 1 game in this series.

You're not seriously asking people to see the big picture, are you?

:laugh:

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can

If Hawks lose tonight, it's how they play that's important to me. Make LA play their best hockey to do so ... keep that doubt in their minds and don't give them anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad