Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
200w.gif

Thanks!

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
So it had to be Keith..
Of course...stinking the entire season he chose this game to vault us past EDM and NYI into 9th draft slot ...only 1 ahead of NYR for 10th ...Keith...it figures. Of course the hockey gods will not let us win a lot to for a top 3...but I can see us getting bumped back into 11th as a team ahead of us in the non-playoff standings gets lucky and moves up to a top 3 and we drop 1 more spot. ..Season joribilis..

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
So it had to be Keith..
Of course...stinking the entire season he chose this game to vault us past EDM and NYI into 9th draft slot ...only 1 ahead of NYR for 10th ...Keith...it figures. Of course the hockey gods will not let us win a lot to for a top 3...but I can see us getting bumped back into 11th as a team ahead of us in the non-playoff standings gets lucky and moves up to a top 3 and we drop 1 more spot. ..Season joribilis..
i got f***ing nothing on this one....

Klingon???

Last edited:
Reactions: Pez68 and Krivo25

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Sadly many here are probably mad at Duncan for coming in with the clutch game-winner and would rather he not ruin the Hawks draft position but I am glad a few people appreciate it.

Yeah, sure looks like everyone in this thread is "mad" at Duncs for scoring.... :sarcasm:

Btw, where do you play?

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
I almost...almost...feel sorry for Blues fans
For having to deal with that goal tending. Allen was dreadful and lost them at least one point and probably two and quite possibly a post season berth

That one is gonna leave a mark. As Milbury said, Allen was ‘ca ca’

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
I almost...almost...feel sorry for Blues fans
For having to deal with that goal tending. Allen was dreadful and lost them at least one point and probably two and quite possibly a post season berth

That one is gonna leave a mark. As Milbury said, Allen was ‘ca ca’
foster looked better in his limited action than allen did tonight

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Thank you from the Flyers board (we have STL 1st rd pick). :thumbu:

Hahahaha. I totally forgot about that. Blues took a bit of a double hit though PO they're still in it.

Now we need somebody to do us a solid and take out Nashville (we have their 1st rounder).

Last edited:

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Oh man that was amazing, haven’t had some Adrenalin pumping in a while, best game of the season, priceless!!!

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
OMG Thank you!!!!! I cheered so much when Keith scored!

Now please wreck the Blues just once more, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad