GDT: Hawks @ Blue Man Group: 7PM CT on NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
So bummed that I'm out of town atm and can't head down to the united center on friday, cause I was on my phone all evening texting my hawks fan friends back home :laugh:

Crazy game, hope y'all can pull it off again while my avs don't shit the bed tomorrow out here in the bay area :yo:

TQE

Mar 4, 2014
Take that, tank embracers!

Only really saw the 3rd period. Glad I tuned in for it despite the earlier bits I saw being choppy as heck. To be expected now I guess with all the new faces. Great to see the pride displayed in the comeback.

Man, Cat's shot is a thing of beauty. Then, he goes and shows he has some sweet puck dishing skills as well. An elite sniper who has vision, can pass and plays a responsible two way game. Have to say that his season is the brightest spot of this dismal season by far.

Reactions: AmericanDream

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills

Only really saw the 3rd period. Glad I tuned in for it despite the earlier bits I saw being choppy as heck. To be expected now I guess with all the new faces. Great to see the pride displayed in the comeback.

Man, Cat's shot is a thing of beauty. Then, he goes and shows he has some sweet puck dishing skills as well. An elite sniper who has vision, can pass and plays a responsible two way game. Have to say that his season is the brightest spot of this dismal season by far.
Oh yeah I'll take it. But the thing is we are all going to take it now with a lower pick.
Who gives a flying rat's a$$ if the Hawks beat the Blues to play spoiler.
It is far more important to look to the future and the player Stan picks in the 1st round can play an important role going forward for many years. Yeah ... yeaaah we won ... woop woop.

Reactions: DPHawk

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
So it had to be Keith..
Of course...stinking the entire season he chose this game to vault us past EDM and NYI into 9th draft slot ...only 1 ahead of NYR for 10th ...Keith...it figures. Of course the hockey gods will not let us win a lot to for a top 3...but I can see us getting bumped back into 11th as a team ahead of us in the non-playoff standings gets lucky and moves up to a top 3 and we drop 1 more spot. ..Season joribilis..

lulz! joribilis? covfefe.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

goldenbladz1

Feb 11, 2015
I don't. I don't really hate Nashville at all, honestly. I like them. They remind me of the Hawks during their run. I despise the Blues and Pens. That's about it for me.

I hated the Blues when Backes was there but they aren't the same dirty team they used to be. Same with Vancouver, once Kelser, Bieksa, Burrows are gone I don't hate them anymore. Pens I agree with.

LordKOTL

Abuse of Officials
Aug 15, 2014
Pacific NW
Credit where Credit is due...Keith made his best (and one of the few) defensive plays this year and doubled his goal total--all the while not looking like Deron Quint stole his jersey. Props to him.

I can't embrace the tank against the blows...to cheer the Blues over the 'hawks just feels so unlcean.

coolhand

Jan 20, 2016
Streamwood, IL
Glad to see the Hawks hurt the Blues chances at the playoffs. And it had to be Keith? On the pp no less? I thought Berube gave up a soft goal, but Allen was even worse. Hawks defense still is so bad it's hard to watch. Again, 2 guys in front of our net and no one near them. I don't get it. I know the thinking is don't screen the goalie but I would take that over easy tips and rebounds.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007

Dude the whole season has been choppy, this is not due to “new faces”, it’s due to this team being filled with crap players that people here think are good lol. I am glad the Hawks won but this steam is still crap...

blundluntman

Jul 30, 2016
Another Avs fan dropping in to pay my respects. Hoping you guys can pull off the back to back haha.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Let's not get into unsubstantiated tmz nonsense.
Honestly at this point, isn't it better just to have the discussion out in the open. The reason why some posters think it's true is because they never see people saying it's not. And the reason they never see people saying it's bullshit is because of the rules here and on countless other sites saying that these types of rumors aren't allowed and deleting the discussion.

It's a vicious circle that needs to end. Especially considering that Sharp seems like a shoe-in for a position within the Hawks organization as soon as next season.

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
I hate both the Avs and the Blues. But Jurco practically already took out whatever chance the Avs had. Now the rest of the team needs to eliminate the Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->