GDT: Hawks @ Blue Man Group: 7PM CT on NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
tumblr_p6n5jqzIyT1w8vvh3o1_1280.png

There's three of these left. I might do something special for the final two.

Reactions: AmericanDream

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THESE ASSHOLES!!!!!! We have no chance at a top 7 pick, so looks like we let the fury out on these guys and break their hopes for the playoffs!! come on boys, I want kids crying and parents trying to consul little Johnny to get to sleep as it will be okay, there is always next year!

Reactions: Krivo25

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
BEAT THE **** OUT OF THESE *******S!!!!!! We have no chance at a top 7 pick, so looks like we let the fury out on these guys and break their hopes for the playoffs!! come on boys, I want kids crying and parents trying to consul little Johnny to get to sleep as it will be okay, there is always next year!

No chance at a top 7 pick? If the Hawks lose out... Edmonton, Vancouver, and Detroit can all pass the Hawks. Edmonton and Vancouver play each other, so there's a guarantee 2 points are gained on the Hawks by one of them. Preferably Edmonton. Detroit plays Montreal and NYI. Both games they can win. Hawks have a very realistic shot at #6.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Losers are gonna lose in loser fashion as usual, why people still have hope in this team to do anything but be pathetic losers is beyond my understanding...

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Losers are gonna lose in loser fashion as usual, why people still have hope in this team to do anything but be pathetic losers is beyond my understanding...

Why you post on here when 99% of the board has you on ignore, and all you do is complain incessantly about everything is beyond anyone's understanding. How the hell does someone go through life so miserable all the time?

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
I can't imagine the Hawks winning without Toews in the lineup. Plus, I don't know about you but I'd prefer St Louis in the playoffs over Colorado, as they'll either take Nashville out or go one and done yet again. Win win. With Toews and the Hawks not in the playoffs, we want the best, most exciting possible matchups in the playoffs.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I hate this losing but honestly this is what the team needs to potentially open up a new window. This draft has a lot of talent where we will be picking. I can deal with one shit season if it means the team will be better long term.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I can't imagine the Hawks winning without Toews in the lineup. Plus, I don't know about you but I'd prefer St Louis in the playoffs over Colorado, as they'll either take Nashville out or go one and done yet again. Win win. With Toews and the Hawks not in the playoffs, we want the best, most exciting possible matchups in the playoffs.

St. Louis is our biggest rival, no chance in hell I would rather them be in the playoffs over the Avs.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

Nope, they've never won without Toews in the lineup. Not a single game ever.

And St. Louis in the POs over the Avs? Nah... I'll take St. Louis sitting on the golf course where they belong. St. Louis isn't taking out Nashville...

Last edited:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
No chance at a top 7 pick? If the Hawks lose out... Edmonton, Vancouver, and Detroit can all pass the Hawks. Edmonton and Vancouver play each other, so there's a guarantee 2 points are gained on the Hawks by one of them. Preferably Edmonton. Detroit plays Montreal and NYI. Both games they can win. Hawks have a very realistic shot at #6.
only team we can logically jump is Edmonton - we have too many ROW over Vancouver and Detroit. I do not see Vancouver and Detroit winning their last 2 games.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
only team we can logically jump is Edmonton - we have too many ROW over Vancouver and Detroit. I do not see Vancouver and Detroit winning their last 2 games.

As long as the Hawks lose out, all three will probably pass them. Edmonton is tied in points. Detroit is only 2 back. Vancouver only 4 back. Only one that has a very good possibility of not passing them is Vancouver.

Last edited:

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Blues aren’t doing shit in the playoffs this year anyways, so embrace the tank. I care more about us getting the best possible pick vs eliminating a team fighting for the 8th playoff spot.

Reactions: DPHawk

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Hawks will not get lucky enough to win a lotto and get a top 3 ...NOT lucky enough to go up to 6th of we COULD lose out and DET EDM and BAN all pass us ...More likely we get bumped back and also won 2 of the 3 games to vault NYI to 9th then the bump back cause NYR probably gets lucky and gets a top 3 via lotto win..So to.me more likely we get 10th than 6th or a lot to win to top 3..cause we all know this season has been cursed for us..no luck finishing...shooting% awful...hit posts and cross-border galore..key injury to CC...I and 2 7 20 and 19 ALL in the dumpster this season..couldn't get any worse?You betcha it could..so probably we will draft 10th when all is said and done..just feels like a kick I the teeth for hood measure coming...a downer. .I know..but given all the pain we have endured watching this dreadful season,how can one be optimistic our luck will turn?When it rains ...it pours...etc...etc...

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Hawks will not get lucky enough to win a lotto and get a top 3 ...NOT lucky enough to go up to 6th of we COULD lose out and DET EDM and BAN all pass us ...More likely we get bumped back and also won 2 of the 3 games to vault NYI to 9th then the bump back cause NYR probably gets lucky and gets a top 3 via lotto win..So to.me more likely we get 10th than 6th or a lot to win to top 3..cause we all know this season has been cursed for us..no luck finishing...shooting% awful...hit posts and cross-border galore..key injury to CC...I and 2 7 20 and 19 ALL in the dumpster this season..couldn't get any worse?You betcha it could..so probably we will draft 10th when all is said and done..just feels like a kick I the teeth for hood measure coming...a downer. .I know..but given all the pain we have endured watching this dreadful season,how can one be optimistic our luck will turn?When it rains ...it pours...etc...etc...

Don't be so sure. Philly and Dallas didn't have the best odds last year if I remember correctly and they were able to win the #2 and 3 picks respectively

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
I'm 100% rooting for 3 regulation losses to end the year. Their chances of a top pick are already bad. They get a lot worse if they fall another spot or 3 in the draft lottery.

Do I hate the Blues? Yes, but my desire for the Hawks to get a top prospect trumps that 100x over.

Reactions: DPHawk and BK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->