Have The Players Quit On Babcock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonman

Jul 3, 2015
is it just me or have the players soured on him as much as the fact a are?

I can't imagine Matthews is happy having Hyman permanently attached to his line. or Marner stuck with Bozo the clown. Koma stuck to Kadri, etc.

I think these guys are turning on stubborn flabcock.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
If they are, then our young team is immature in a huge way.
The answer is however they are not tuning out Babcock

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
LOL - The leafs are in a rough stretch and this question comes up? For hypothetical sake and say they have.. Were in big trouble then because our kids have earned nothing in this league to even do so.

Reactions: indigobuffalo

Moonman

Jul 3, 2015
they certainly aren't trying as hard lately. the kids. must be frustrated with babs and his strategy in employing them to achieve max results.

but if it's too taboo to consider it we can wait for a few more games with 1 goal scored and Leo and Hyman playing more mins then the big 3.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
The anomaly that was the undefeated Maple Leafs without Matthews has quickly faded. The other big two are struggling as well which pretty much puts us on par with 90 percent of the league on any given night, even the dreadful teams.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
I don't think they're having fun.

These guys should all be flying high.

Put Matthews and Marner together (and with a winger other than Hyman or Martin).

Put Brown and Kadri back together.

Make Nylander the #2 C and give him some real wingers too.

Matthews would be having a lot more fun playing with skilled guys. It must be frustrating trying to play with Hyman. It's certainly frustrating watching Hyman play... it's gotta be even more frustrating actually having to play with him.

Reactions: Moonman

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
wl

well thanks for setting me straight. good to know the players are firmly behind Babcock and his weak bullchips

Are players behind Sullivan and his player usage this season?
Have the players quit on Sullivan?
Nice to know guys like Crosby are behind Sullivan and his silly usage of players. See how it works?
Players are not going to quit on a coach just because he has some flaws or at least too soon. Sure though keep up the narrative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad