Has this happened to anyone before? I got tossed out of a league for refusing a trade

archangel2

May 19, 2019
I was in a fantasy football league and I drafted in the 2nd round a player the comish the of the league wanted. He made me a few offers that did not fit the demands of my team.. He sends me a message to do the trade or else--I made counter offers (He was offering guys taken in like the 12th and 13th round off a deep league)--his or else? tossing me out of the league and taking over my team and then trading all my good players to his team for all his bad players (I have a friend who was in the league but then was also tossed out after questioning the trade)

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
I was in a fantasy football league and I drafted in the 2nd round a player the comish the of the league wanted. He made me a few offers that did not fit the demands of my team.. He sends me a message to do the trade or else--I made counter offers (He was offering guys taken in like the 12th and 13th round off a deep league)--his or else? tossing me out of the league and taking over my team and then trading all my good players to his team for all his bad players (I have a friend who was in the league but then was also tossed out after questioning the trade)
That’s a trash league, if that happened, if someone you know is in league still, get the to call out the comish.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad