Prospect Info: Hartford Wolf Pack/Greenville Swamp Rabbits Thread *Part V*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Can't wait to watch the Pack tonight. I need to watch some hockey! Bought a new bottle of Armagnac so I am ready for the game!

cwede

Sep 1, 2010
Is game streaming on internet? What is HWP or Bears station?

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Crazy carom off the boards and Hrivik scores.

1-1.

Nice little burst of speed to beat Oleskey to that puck.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Bad bounce off the boards sends the puck right in front of the crease. Hrivik outskates the Bears defenseman, moves the puck from backhand to forehand quick while protecting it with his body, shoots, quickly gets the rebound and knocks it in. 1-1.

Haggerty almost scored a couple minutes ago.

OT: Really want Hrivik to make the NHL. He just created another scoring chance.

Mueller with a point blank shot with which he did nothing.

Hrivik looks like a man possessed this game. Another two more scoring chances he created. Skating like crazy. He's playing with Chris Bourque and having a talented guy on the same line suits him well. He looks much better than when he played with scrubs and/or rookies.

Last edited:

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Crazy carom off the boards and Hrivik scores.

1-1.

Nice little burst of speed to beat Oleskey to that puck.

Lol that's a name I haven't heard in some time. I remember Pierre pumping his tires in the 2013 series.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Not a big play or anything but McIlrath just showed terrific closing speed to beat a Bears forward to the puck along the wall, and chip it to a teammate.

Then Mueller gets called for something I've seen the Bears do every other shift.

Sirius Vivace

Mar 15, 2015
BS call on Mueller and they never bothered to call the after-whistle hit on Crabb earlier....which the Ref was looking directly at.:shakehead

Sirius Vivace

Mar 15, 2015
Not a big play or anything but McIlrath just showed terrific closing speed to beat a Bears forward to the puck along the wall, and chip it to a teammate.

Then Mueller gets called for something I've seen the Bears do every other shift.

I missed the play while typing a post. Figures, lol.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Hrivik on the forecheck hits a Bear hard, then comes back to poke away the puck. Goes with the puck behind the net, passes to Chris who sends it back behind the net to Hrivik. Wrap around and it's in. Bears 1 : Hrivik 2.

The Bears tied it on another shorthanded goal by the Pack. In their 20 PPs this series, the Pack scored 4 PPGs ... and gave up 4 SHG, so their PP is essentially a wash. That is truly awful.

Last edited:

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Hrivik on the forecheck hits a Bear hard, then comes back to poke away the puck. Goes with the puck behind the net, passes to Chris who sends it back behind the net to Hrivik. Wrap around and it's in. Bears 1 : Hrivik 2.

Hrivik, together with Lindberg and R. Bourque, has a really good shot at making the Rangers team next season. We have to bring up 1 or 2 due to the salary cap and I feel especially Hrivik is ready for the NHL. He reminds me of Fast when he played with the Pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad