Prospect Info: Hardy Häman Aktell, D, Skelleftea, 108th Overall

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
yeah we had trouble even knowing if he existed or even played hockey still. i don't think anyone here has any clue about this kid.

I'd be willing to be our scouts/staff have been watching him since his return. He was a 4th rounder. Obviously not blue chip but not a throwaway either. The way Poile is with assets I'm sure he's got him on the radar.

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
I'd be willing to be our scouts/staff have been watching him since his return. He was a 4th rounder. Obviously not blue chip but not a throwaway either. The way Poile is with assets I'm sure he's got him on the radar.

Poile is gold in the fourth round for defense so this prospect really intrigues me seeing as we reached to get him so high (fourth) when could have maybe got him in a later round but poile obviously wanted to secure him.

He is not playing much, but if you recall, Rinne was a backup goalie when we drafted him who was also barely playing and look how that turned out. Time will tell.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
I'm doing some volunteer game development for Gold Town Games. Gold Town is the nickname for Skelleftea. They are based there and they gave me some intel on Hardy.

"About Hardy: Well, first of all, he’s named after club legend Hardy Nilsson, team captain when Skelleftea won the championship in -78. Hardy Häman is a tall, lanky dman who’s had big injury problems (hip/back/groin). Hopefully he will stay fit now and be able to train hard and bulk up his frame. Hardy has got great poise with the puck , a good hockey sense and passing game. But as I said, the key for him to reach the big stage is to stay fit. "

Reactions: PredsV82

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Is this guy still ours? Did he not come to camp because he hasn't signed an ELC? Did he come to prospects camp this summer?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad