Hardball roller hockey

colton23

Sep 10, 2006
yah that merced its really fun iwas just wondering if any others played some of the stuff those guys in spain do with a stick and ball is just ttlly sick.

pj

Jun 29, 2007
I had to look it up. I didn't know that they still made quad roller skates!
Here's the wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roller_hockey_(Quad)

Yep, they still make them and we put them to good use. Here is the site I run that is pretty much the number one site for Hardball Roller Hockey info as it pertains to the USA.

www.HardballRollerHockey.com

See a description, video footage of games, latest news on Team USA (Men's, Women's, and U20's), as well as a database of players and a chat forum to chat it up and ask questions.

Also, I agree with Colton, some of the things that the best players in the world can do are pretty amazing. Check it out.

pj

Jun 29, 2007
Colton, just found it last week.

Wolfgaze, don't be too quick to pass judgment. It's a healthy blend of hockey and basketball type philosophies.

pj

Jun 29, 2007
I would say it's "bad" in the context of the 80's where Run-DMC said it best:

"Not bad meaning bad, but bad meaning good!"

Do your homework, or even better yet, find a club near you and give it a shot. I can guarantee that you will become hooked.

JanErixon20

Aug 7, 2007
This is not hockey. And as a former deck hockey player I am offended that someone even thought it was deck hockey. Deck hockey is the NHL compared to this.

EbencoyE

Nov 26, 2006
Isn't deck hockey just played in shoes? I got more respect for these guys. Atleast they can skate.

Hardball roller hockey reminds me of Bandy. Except on a smaller rink with less players. And not on ice obviously. Maybe they should call it roller bandy?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->