Hard-working forwards, deep group of defenders lead the Phoenix Coyotes pro prospects

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005

The Portland Pirates are having a successful season, thanks in large part to the influx of young talent. The Phoenix CoyotesAHL affiliate features eight rookies, including a few first round picks. Many of the Coyotes prospects that are playing professional hockey play the same style as many of the players on the parent club: a speedy, gritty, two-way game.

A few players have already seen some time in the NHL and while they have not taken games over, they have not looked out of place either. While none of the prospects look to be offensive superstars, they all have a great work ethic and possess many of the qualities that it takes to win hockey games.… read more

More...

zLiMbiLLY

Feb 18, 2012
WingF
I liked it, pretty much fair summarize and written.:handclap:
And I love the work Maloney and Tippett putting down on building a solid core, as a team.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
If you dont get many comments from a highly knowledgeable board, that's usually because you got it right.

Any plans to try and interview the staff about the players progress throughout the season? That was my favorite piece of work in the years I've been on here.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
If anybody has any questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them.

Any criticism or advice is welcome! :)

"Tippett trusted Stone enough to give him a couple playoff games last season"

My only recommendation would be to consider your audience and your tone. Starting a sentence off with that is fine for a message board, but for an article that should be able to be read in a vacuum, it's probably not the best choice. If you are in a new paragraph or section, it should always be at least Dave Tippett, to keep it professional. Just my take.

mitch27

Sep 6, 2009
Windsor, Ontario
My only recommendation would be to consider your audience and your tone. Starting a sentence off with that is fine for a message board, but for an article that should be able to be read in a vacuum, it's probably not the best choice. If you are in a new paragraph or section, it should always be at least Dave Tippett, to keep it professional. Just my take.

Fair enough. The articles have to be written in a certain style though. First reference is full name, second reference and on is just last name. Because it's a new section i probably could have done full name again. Thanks for the input!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad