HF Habs: Happy New Year!

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Happy-New-Year-2017-Images-2.jpg

Happy New Year to everyone! We might have our disagreements but in the end we are bounded together by our love of all things Habs!

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Happy new year to everyone...the year we finally win the cup! :yo:

With Michel as our coach :)

Last edited:

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Can't believe we're up to 2017...where are the flying cars and the robot maids? I mean, that's what we were told we'd have by that year in the 60's and 70's... Man, the Jetsons missed the boat.

Last edited:

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Happy 375 to Montréal and Happy New Year Everyone

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
The best for 2017, everyone! Thanks for the entertaining comments, the insightful information, the passionate debate, and even the infuriating opinions that make no sense. This board is a lot of fun thanks to the people who hang out in it.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Can't believe we're up to 2017...where are the flying cars and the robot maids? I mean, that's what we were told we'd have by that year in the 60's and 70's... Man, the Jetson missed the boat.

I showed my kids an original Star Trek episode and pointed out cellphones, personal computers and internet, which they correctly predicted 50 frikkin years ago.

Now if they only had transporter technology you wouldn't need robot maids. Beam those dirty dishes outta here, Mr. Scott!

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
I showed my kids an original Star Trek episode and pointed out cellphones, personal computers and internet, which they correctly predicted 50 frikkin years ago.

Now if they only had transporter technology you wouldn't need robot maids. Beam those dirty dishes outta here, Mr. Scott!

Did they really predict it though? It was a show filmed in the mid 60's about the future. :sarcasm:

If we use that logic, WHERE ARE MY DANG HOVERBOARDS!

Chili

Jun 10, 2004
When they start manufacturing holodecks, I'd like one.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
We don't always see eye to eye but we can all agree we love the Habs and hope 17 is the year! Happy New Years.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Can't believe we're up to 2017...where are the flying cars and the robot maids? I mean, that's what we were told we'd have by that year in the 60's and 70's... Man, the Jetsons missed the boat.

The series Humans gives a better outlook. You should see some of the models available for purchase -- literally models. :naughty:

Happy 375 to Montréal and Happy New Year Everyone

And a Happy 150th to Canada.

The Jacques Cartier Bridge will be fully lit in hommage to both anniversaries:

And last but not least, a Happy New Year to everyone.

Chili

Jun 10, 2004
The series Humans gives a better outlook. You should see some of the models available for purchase -- literally models. :naughty:

And a Happy 150th to Canada.

The Jacques Cartier Bridge will be fully lit in hommage to both anniversaries:

And last but not least, a Happy New Year to everyone.

I forgot another one too.

Not until April but Bon Anniversaire Expo 67!

What a party that was...

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I forgot another one too.

Not until April but Bon Anniversaire Expo 67!

What a party that was...

I was a little kid in 1967. My memory is taking the incredibly cool and brand-new Metro to Ile Ste-Helene, and emerging into a Disney-esque scene of colourful flags above me and lots of adult knees surrounding me. Holy crap... half a century...

Chili

Jun 10, 2004
I was a little kid in 1967. My memory is taking the incredibly cool and brand-new Metro to Ile Ste-Helene, and emerging into a Disney-esque scene of colourful flags above me and lots of adult knees surrounding me. Holy crap... half a century...
Cool and that's a good description.

Like a giant theme park..the mini rail, which went right through the Biosphere, La Ronde which survived. Good memories.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->