HF Habs: Happy New Year to Everyone!!!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Drouin is not a center but that hasn't stopped Bergevin from designating him a center.

Galchenyuk is a center but that hasn't stopped Bergevin from directing that he be a winger.

I'm not sure if this is New Year's eve, I'd have to check with Bergevin.

Expect the unexpected and all that other good stuff.

Have a happy an safe New Year fellow Hab HFers! :brrr:

Reactions: groovejuice

Clearedwaivers

Feb 27, 2017
Happy new year one and all!! My resolution is to stay committed to the tank for the first four months of 2018, as I did the last four months of 2017. I also hope Molson surprises us with a good house cleaning at season's end, but I won't hold my breath. Stay safe tonight everyone!!

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Flush away the old, usher in the new. Despite the obvious problems with the team, I started the season with lots of hopeful maybes/somehows/possiblys. Flush that. Now it's all about next season, and the possibility of new management, new prospects, new UFAs.

To all my fellow Hab-fan brothers and sisters, here's hoping all of you remain healthy and happy, and make 2018 a fun, successful year. Thanks for all the opinions, info, humour, and (occasional) warmth.

Zusammenhalt

Dump & chase-not a fan of
Jan 18, 2007
Depot Division
Flush away the old, usher in the new. Despite the obvious problems with the team, I started the season with lots of hopeful maybes/somehows/possiblys. Flush that. Now it's all about next season, and the possibility of new management, new prospects, new UFAs.

To all my fellow Hab-fan brothers and sisters, here's hoping all of you remain healthy and happy, and make 2018 a fun, successful year. Thanks for all the opinions, info, humour, and (occasional) warmth.

I posted this elsewhere before I saw this Happy New Year Thread. Mod feel free to merge.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
All the best to everyone, we may have different opinions/outlooks but we are all Habs fans! Let's hope that this new year brings a new GM, a President, and a top 3 draft pick!

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Happy new year. I'm at home alone sick tonight. Sent the wife and kids out to a party. So I'll be at home infracting myself this evening.

Anyways, all the best to you and yours. May 2018 bring you happiness, love and most importantly... health! :)

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary

I love you @Lshap

Happy New Year to all!!

Reactions: Lshap

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Though we are divided often by our opinions and beliefs we are united by our passion for our beloved Habs.

I expect 2018 to be a year of great turbulence, changes and challenges. Try yo keep in mind though that while owners, GMs , coaches and players will all come and go, it is the fans that are the constant.

I wish to you all, to my Habs family, a wonderful New Year full of happiness, prosperity and health.

Reactions: Lshap

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad