OT: Happy Holidays! The Official CFHF Holiday Thread

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Have fun this weekend everyone and I'm gonna do the PSA, please be safe and don't drive if you've been in the eggnog or other celebratory libations

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Merry Christmas friends, hope Santa is good to you all and that you're sharing the day with the ones you want.

A Merry Christmas to you too Hox :) I get to enjoy a day to myself, very happy about it!

Got a few movies in the pipeline, made some great food for the day. Overall just excited to get a day off. Life of no children and a shift working girl :)

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Mrs. Hox got me a Team Canada onsie, I love it haha! Can't wait to watch the boys in it tomorrow. Also she got me the Battle of Alberta book by Spector. While I'm not a fan of the author as an analyst, should be a really interesting read.

@Volica, sounds great and like exactly what you're needing. Enjoy!

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Mrs. Hox got me a Team Canada onsie, I love it haha! Can't wait to watch the boys in it tomorrow. Also she got me the Battle of Alberta book by Spector. While I'm not a fan of the author as an analyst, should be a really interesting read.

@Volica, sounds great and like exactly what you're needing. Enjoy!

Good ol' Mrs. Hox. We're just getting into the gift giving, but my suspected gifts include:

- Brodie Jersey
- Couple of Blu-Rays
- Ant-Man on DVD
- and more (I have an eight person family).

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
New Nintendo 3DS XL, Bluetooth headphones, workout shorts, new shoes, and a new suit. :) My family and extended family are great.

Hope you're all having awesome days!!

May 27, 2012
Earth
New Nintendo 3DS XL, Bluetooth headphones, workout shorts, new shoes, and a new suit. :) My family and extended family are great.

3DS XL is goat. I don't have the new one though. You didn't get a a new fedora or scarf?

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
I got that new car a while ago, so there's all the presents I needed. I've been almost one week at my summer cottage, mostly eating, sleeping, taking a sauna, drinking bourbon, and staring at the fireplace. So it's been pretty great :)

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009

What kind of bluetooth headphones are they? Mind me asking the price?

I got some money and am likely going Christmas shopping for Boxing Day. I'd love some new headphones!

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
What kind of bluetooth headphones are they? Mind me asking the price?

I got some money and am likely going Christmas shopping for Boxing Day. I'd love some new headphones!

They're the Skull Candy Smokin Buds 2. So I guess technically they're ear buds. :laugh: They're on sale for 60 bucks right now I believe!

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I got the only thing I wanted: time with family and a full belly with lots of leftovers to take home.

I'm fortunate my family doesn't do the gift exchange thing; I'd rather people not buy things for me.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I got the only thing I wanted: time with family and a full belly with lots of leftovers to take home.

I'm fortunate my family doesn't do the gift exchange thing; I'd rather people not buy things for me.

I'm in the same boat. I feel awkward receiving gifts, although I do like getting them for others. I don't have a big family so I go all out. My folks got a brand new iPad Air 2; my girlfriend got an UGG robe (didn't even know they made those!) and a nice little antique music box.

Helped out with her family's gifts too, it was really nice :)

Hoping everyone had a nice time with family and friends today. Or like me, enjoyed a bunch of movies, good food and time alone :laugh:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Hope everyone got inside by sundown.

latest

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->