Happy Birthday Marian Gaborik!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Feel bad for the guy, he gets traded here and people are salivating at the though of him retiring as early as next year...

Oh well, happy B-day, hope you get a nice valentines card or something from your sweetheart and maybe some of those chalky candies with a message on them.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Feel bad for the guy, he gets traded here and people are salivating at the though of him retiring as early as next year...

Oh well, happy B-day, hope you get a nice valentines card or something from your sweetheart and maybe some of those chalky candies with a message on them.

I've seen a couple of videos on a certain Hub website and it leads me to believe Slovakian girls are very kind and caring, so I'm sure he will be treated very well today.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
We could dream that a long summer has him coming back next year and playing at a decent level to trade him. I'm sure if he had 30 pts at the deadline next year someone like Pittsburgh would take him. At 25% retained (3.65 mil x2 years) and we could even get a mid-round pick back..

If only this trade happened 10+ years ago
If only we hadn't traded the other Marian 10+ years ago.

Reactions: robsenz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad