• Hanifin

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • Dubois

Votes: 84 84.8%

• Total voters

Tonneau

May 15, 2017
Montreal
The Dubois obsession needs to stop. He's a good player, but he wants way too much money and he's likely to be a problem for whichever team gets him.

He wanted out of Columbus. Now he wants out of Winnipeg. There's a very strong chance that he will want to leave wherever he is traded to for greener pastures sooner than later. Let another team deal with him. If he actually wants to be in Montreal, he'll come here as a free agent (my prediction: he doesn't and he won't).

CTHabsfan

Jul 28, 2007
It’s laughable that the poll is so lopsided for a guy who wants 9 million a year. Sure I’d take Dubois if he wanted 6.5-7 but he’ll get more from another team so he can go there and underachieve even if he’s a point per game
This was addressed by the OP:

"Assuming cost to obtain are the same, they are similar age, both agree to an 8 year extension and for around the same cap hit

Which of the two would you use the assets and cap commitment for 8 years on if you are looking to build a winning team?"

If the cost to obtain is the same and the contracts are the same, I think it's laughable the poll isn't 100% PLD.

The Dubois obsession needs to stop. He's a good player, but he wants way too much money and he's likely to be a problem for whichever team gets him.

He wanted out of Columbus. Now he wants out of Winnipeg. There's a very strong chance that he will want to leave wherever he is traded to for greener pastures sooner than later. Let another team deal with him. If he actually wants to be in Montreal, he'll come here as a free agent (my prediction: he doesn't and he won't).
Someone doesn't want to be in Columbus or Winnipeg? Shocking!!!!!!

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
This was addressed by the OP:

"Assuming cost to obtain are the same, they are similar age, both agree to an 8 year extension and for around the same cap hit

Which of the two would you use the assets and cap commitment for 8 years on if you are looking to build a winning team?"

If the cost to obtain is the same and the contracts are the same, I think it's laughable the poll isn't 100% PLD.

Someone doesn't want to be in Columbus or Winnipeg? Shocking!!!!!!
I don’t want either of them especially Dubois who’s a princess

sbhatt

Nov 10, 2015
Dubois is asking too much money for what he brings productionwise, and character/drive may be a serious question mark. No thanks.

Hanifin is a LHD, and we don't need one.

Pass on both.

jellybeans

Nov 9, 2007
None we have no need for Hanifin and Dubois wait till next year if he really wants to be a hab he will wait and take a hometown discount keep our assets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad