Value of: Hanafan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chan790

Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Bingy town, NY
So he's worth a top ten scorer in the league from a team that needs forwards more than defensemen?

Unclear.

I doubt the Flames would be a contender for Hanifin based on their lack of need for Dmen and weaknesses upfront...but that would be the ask and only slightly-high from what the Canes would get elsewhere.

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
Unclear.

I doubt the Flames would be a contender for Hanifin based on their lack of need for Dmen and weaknesses upfront...but that would be the ask and only slightly-high from what the Canes would get elsewhere.

He's a good player but there is no other team that has a huge animosity towards smaller players than Canes fans. You can thank Paul Maurice and Chad LaRose playing wing on the first line with Eric Staal for that trend.

East Coast Icestyle

Mar 6, 2015
Nova Scotia, Canada
Unclear.

I think k only slightly high is an understatement. We don't need d, but if we did, Tkachuk would be a way more reasonable ask. And even that makes me uncomfortable. Reinhart, Nylander, those sorts of forwards maybe. I don't think you're getting a top 20-25 forward for hanifin. Pastrnak, Gaudreau, Rantanen, Barzal, those are all the same tier and seem like way too much.

Sniperberg

Mar 30, 2017
I think Shanahan should trade for Hanafan. The Leafs sure need a D-man.

Or is this thread about the mayor of Council Bluffs, Iowa; Tom Hanafan?

Reactions: DaveG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad