Video Haley vs. McQuaid

Joedoggy

Feb 7, 2017
McQuaid and his visor is B>S>.....he was tagged heavily in many fights only saved by the visor..not impressed Haley tagged him and he recovered due to the visor..Period.

Reactions: TimeZone

Joedoggy

Feb 7, 2017
McQuaid and his visor is B>S>.....he was tagged heavily in many fights only saved by the visor..not impressed Haley tagged him and he recovered due to the visor..Period.
Unlike a visor less fighter his protection is plastic.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Its funny cause i get the over the top and home town bias, even dedpite the praise and excitement he has over opposing teams players and plays, but when it come to knowledge of the game and players, particularly the opposing team, prospects bit players etc etc he is right up there.

Sure he probably has great knowledge, but he is a horrible announcer. Also he has the most punchable face around.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton

Seems u havent watched much McQuaid he only started to wear the visor after head injuries. He's still beat ur top goon visor or no visor

WJCJ

Sep 27, 2017

So Haley starts a fight with McQuaid but you are going to focus on a visor? He handled Haley pretty well and he has handled many others very well. McQuaid used to take his helmet off for fights until they made that illegal to do, You go ahead and focus on a visor though because we all can see with our own eyes what happened.

bb_fan

Feb 27, 2002
boston
Visit site

you don't want to fight someone with a visor, then don't fight someone with a visor.

with out with out, the result would be the same.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Meh. Haley has wrecked a lot of dudes who wear visors. McQuaid is just bigger and stronger and knows how to use it.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
The Bruins announcers are some of the worst in the business.

Better than more than a handful. The Toronto media is just as biased as well, most teams' are.

Most of the rival fans see red when they see NESN clips of the Bruins beating them and beating them up over history. It's rather shameful.

This fight was spectacular. Boston will miss Mcquaid.

Reactions: bb_fan and Bruhin

Joufreau

Jan 10, 2013
Ottawa
Better than more than a handful. The Toronto media is just as biased as well, most teams' are.

Most of the rival fans see red when they see NESN clips of the Bruins beating them and beating them up over history. It's rather shameful.

This fight was spectacular. Boston will miss Mcquaid.

Glad this got bumped.

That uppercut though, yikes

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
As a corporate security fella, this fight between these two well respected gentlemen brings back memories.

So I was just hangin' out at the lobby, mindin' my own business. Flirting with that new recruit, cute corporate secretary gal. She had red hair so I called her "Red", that's just some good ol' Ontario humor for ya fellas. Pretty much every gal with red hair was a "Red" for me and my pals back in the 90's. But anyhow, the next thing I know, this big black guy walks in. Leather jacket and all, I guess he drove a motor cycle or something as well. I immediatelly knew he was up to no good.

"Hey fella!" I yelled at him. "Get outta here!" And you know what this guy said next? "I'm here to see my girlfriend, I don't mean no disrespect". That was it for me. I was challenged. This guy just literally took away my chance to bring Red back to my apartment after our shift. The gloves were off.

I landed a nice punch on his jaw. Hurt like hell, to be honest. I'm a big guy, like most of us Corp. Sec. guys are, but this fella was 6'7. He looked at me angry and well, needless to say, I got my ass beaten. Got fired too, actually. Sexual harassment or something like that. But that wasn't until after what I did next.

I told him that he had just violated a certified Corporate Security Investigator and that I'd need to see some sort of identification. He told me that I should get a real job. Now I was both physically and emotionally injured. So I just told him to f*** off, and that if he ever needed to contact me for the purpose of paying off my medical bills, he'd find me at the janitors office banging his girl. Yeah. Guy got real angry, as you could imagine. "No one bangs Andrea Lilja's girl!" and he f***ing kicked my ass again. f***ing unforgivable.

But yeah my mans, this video did in fact bring back a lot of memories. I still can't get Red out of my mind. Planning on traveling to Sweden and finding that Andreas guy. Been taking taekwondo classes ever since.

Reactions: Bmessy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->