Post-Game Talk: Habs Lose the Ultimate Tanker Battle by beating Wings 4-3

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
In a season where almost everything has gone wrong, this was one game they shouldn't have won -- it had must-lose game written all over it.

The Wings have won the Battle of the Ultimate Tanker.

$

And yet, LOLZner did everything to be the best tank commander that only he knows how to do best ...

$

Focusing on the positives, Groove's dish (coming up soon).

Of course we had our usual shared frustration in the GDT, especially when the Habs kept messing their tanking ...

This team is so stupid

I saw that one coming... jeez Detroit is terrible.

Why do we suck so much at sucking...

Lol and the 2nd 4th line scores...

great start ......

i dont want to get too pissed as this was clearly the hardest of the 0-5 losses to achieve...

God Detroit is truly awful

Detroit is purposely losing, it's so obvious

Stupid Habs. Idiots the entire bunch of them.

That's bullsh** fricken Gallagher.

This ****ing team.

The most pathetic thing is once Coreau shut the Habs out.

This guy wouldn't start in my beer league.

This is all part and parcel of what this season has been ...

27tz7r.jpg

Here's one of the funniest exchanges of the night. A non-jinx admonition by one of our most superstitious posters, The Great Schlemko. You'll readily see from his post that we take this tanking business really seriously ...

Whaaat, I left for like 3 mins and we're up 3-2 now?

I don't care if there is a fire, you stay where you were.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

And some untimely self-flagellation or undesired outcome may result ...

My distraction from the game is instructing my 18 year old who can’t follow instructions how to work the tumble dryer, I’m a crap mother he can’t do anything for himself

going to take a shower to wash away the shame of this team.

When the destination is not of interest, enjoy the ride. This is the part on Sprockets, When We Dance!

OCqboVS.gif

Discuss!!

p.s.: If you've missed tonight's game, HQ highlights on oversized screen, here: Spoiler Free NHL Highlights

Last edited:

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KKWG11

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone think the habs should go for the modern day broad street bullies style... Everyones going small and fast lets go goon style.. Keep mccarron dlo shaw weber trade patches for reaves.. Sign Haley and rinaldo ect . now thats a character team thats tough to play against and fun to watch

Reactions: Habs13

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
In as season where almost everything has gone wrong, this was one game they shouldn't have won -- it had must-lose game written all over it.

The Wings have won the Battle of the Ultimate Tanker.

$

And yet, LOLZner did everything to be the best tank commander that only he knows how to do best ...

$

Focusing on the positives, Groove's dish (coming up soon).

Of course we had our usual shared frustration in the GDT, especially when the Habs kept messing their tanking ...

Discuss!!
Slowly watching a top three pick melt away in the third period while Habs are shit and struggle against wings. God I hate this f***ing team right now.

That winnipeg loser point is f***ing killing me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad