Pre-Game Talk: Habs heading on 401 West

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal God

Aug 12, 2010
Toronto
No matter what team is good or bad. Leafs/Habs tilt is always any teams game. Imo, This is one matchup that is hard to predict.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
You pro tankers can take solace in the Habs sucking on the road. Me, I will cheer for the Bleu, Blanc et Rouge.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
You pro tankers can take solace in the Habs sucking on the road. Me, I will cheer for the Bleu, Blanc et Rouge.

I thought you were fed up with the team and were on the cusp of giving up on the season.

Good to see that you're sticking it out with the rest of us.

As far as our individual wishes, they don't have any impact on the final outcome, so we can all happily co-exist even if we have a different vision about what the club should be doing in anticipation of the off season.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
No matter what team is good or bad. Leafs/Habs tilt is always any teams game. Imo, This is one matchup that is hard to predict.

You must be joking. Our team is not just poorly built but is deprived of its top 3 impact players. If Leafs don't win this, they're even bigger putzes than our sad sacks.

Reactions: sandviper

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Well in a perfect world they are our 2nd pairing.. but you just dont have anyone else to put next to petry, might as well be mike

You probably didn't mean how in a perfect world we'd have Reilly and Petry on 2nd pairing. You probably meant that it would be the better solution given current organizational depth.

In my perfect world and yours, I imagine, we'd have better players.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I thought you were fed up with the team and were on the cusp of giving up on the season.

Good to see that you're sticking it out with the rest of us.

As far as our individual wishes, they don't have any impact on the final outcome, so we can all happily co-exist even if we have a different vision about what the club should be doing in anticipation of the off season.
I gave up but follwing this team for almost 50 years is something deeply ingrained. Habs fan for life! Cheering for the kids to have success and gain confidence

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
What would be fun is us losing by a big margin. Leafs 6 Mtl 0. That would be good. Remove all hope left from this squad so they can keep losing until the end of the season.

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
What would be fun is us losing by a big margin. Leafs 6 Mtl 0. That would be good. Remove all hope left from this squad so they can keep losing until the end of the season.

Are you suggesting the players think they can.make the playoffs?

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
I'm all for getting the best possible draft pick. But it's the Leafs, there's no way in hell I'll cheer for them to beat our Habs.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Just realized your name is inspired from Ronnie James Dio, who is credited with first using the sign of the devil horns on stage, which became a staple of heavy metal -- hence your 666 suffix. If you're a Dio fan, you can't be all that bad even if you are a Leafs fan. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad